Dyna Glide Models Super Glide, Super Glide Sport, Super Glide Custom, Dyna Glide Convertible, Super Glide T-Sport, Dyna Glide Police, Dyna Switchback, Low Rider, Street Bob, Fat Bob and Wide Glide.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Pics of My Super Glide

Search this Thread

Old 05-10-2012, 04:36 PM
mtnRider68
Novice
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

For $4500 you got one hell of good bike at a great deal. IMHO the Super Glide is the perfect bike to customize. It is like a like a blank canvas, you can go in any direction. You can find a lot of good parts on Ebay for cheap, just takes a little time and patience to find what you are looking for. Noticed several nice rides in the background also.

Old 05-10-2012, 05:36 PM
Robbie13
LOSER
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Just ride it. Then at the end of the day, drink beer and stare at it. It will come to you and you will never be finished.

Old 05-11-2012, 10:55 PM
rofflehouse
Novice

Thanks for the input guys.
the bikes in the back are a chromed out sportster a ratbob sportser amd a roadking.
im looking into mustang and c&c. i also gotta figure out what kind of stereo im putting on this thing. I cant help but to have the sound of the road and my bike in one ear and Stevie Rays version of little wing in the other.

Old 05-12-2012, 05:53 AM
PigInaBlanket
Club Member
Received 14 Likes on 11 Posts

Just use an mp3 player or phone with some Skull Candy ear buds for the music.

Nice looking bike by the way but I think it would look even nicer with apes and a Le Pera solo seat.

Old 05-12-2012, 06:07 PM
rofflehouse
Novice

The seat had beeen decided. im gonna order a HD Badlander.

Old 05-12-2012, 07:13 PM
ok_jcv
Intermediate

Nice find!

I think some 6"-8" straight risers and some drag bars with the Badlander would look good.
I'm not a big fan of apes on a narrow glide, but thats just me.

I just put 4.5" straight risers and some low rise drag bars on my '03 Low Rider. I love the feel of them, but think I would have liked them better with 6" risers.

Old 05-12-2012, 08:14 PM
rofflehouse
Novice

I agree finding apes to match the narrow glide is a challenge but im not a huge fan of the cali style straight risers. it lookes good on some but drag bars make me feel akward on the bike. pic of your dyna?

Old 05-12-2012, 08:56 PM
ok_jcv
Intermediate

This bike was past down to me when my dad past away. I just started to do some stuff to it, but not a bad start.

Old 04-07-2013, 12:12 PM
magicpotatochips
Stage II
Default 1997 Superglide with Apes

This is my '97 Superglide Convertible, bags scrapped and replaced with Bad G custom saddlebags, Buckhorns replaced with 16" stock HD apes (unlike others here I think they look great on the smaller wheelbase), new exhaust by Python (sounds amazing!!!), a LePera solo seat with pillion pad attachment, she hates it so I did as previously stated and took a bread knife to the stock seat foam. Take my advice and dont do it after a few beers in the middle of winter, but now it fits me and her great!!! I pulled off the sissy bar brackets and found a quick detach one that has a bracket that lays under the two up seat. Works great and allows for that streamlined look I was hoping for. Parts and accessories are not as easy to come by for it, but if you dig deep enough and are willing to try and try again they can be found and you can turn it into a sweet ride!
[IMG]file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/kherman/My%20Documents/My%20Pictures/HD.jpg[/IMG]

Attached Thumbnails Pics of My Super Glide-hd.jpg  

Last edited by magicpotatochips; 04-07-2013 at 12:45 PM. Reason: Photo didn't show
Old 04-07-2013, 12:20 PM
magicpotatochips
Stage II

Almost forgot...don't forget to toss the windshield!!!

Quick Reply: Pics of My Super Glide