Dyna Glide Models Super Glide, Super Glide Sport, Super Glide Custom, Dyna Glide Convertible, Super Glide T-Sport, Dyna Glide Police, Dyna Switchback, Low Rider, Street Bob, Fat Bob and Wide Glide.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

*Dyna ** CHALLENGE ** Game*

Search this Thread

Old 06-29-2015, 09:21 AM
dirtdreamer50
Elite HDF Member
Received 398 Likes on 340 Posts

Live Oak Grill, Sugar Land, TX. Good food and atmosphere. Walls are covered with pics of famous Texans, down through the years.

Completed challenge to keep things moving. Next person who places their favorite restaurant gets to make the next challenge.. tomp

Old 07-02-2015, 06:03 PM
dirtdreamer50
Elite HDF Member

BUMP... No one else has a favorite restaurant to get the challenge? I will post a new challenge and this or the new can win.

Your bike by a swimming area. Pool, river, water park, lake, etc. GOS. tomp

Old 07-02-2015, 11:19 PM
Firewoman
Extreme HDF Member
Received 56 Likes on 46 Posts

I was going to try to do it but I'm a weekend warrior on this game.

Old 07-03-2015, 07:44 AM
Petro
Cruiser
Received 8 Likes on 5 Posts

My current Favorite restaurant:

They used to have some pretty awesome Indian food on the menu, but no more. they do still have an excellent Gyros Pizza.

So onto the next challenge. I meant to get this yesterday, so we'll go with yesterday's "Today in History". On July 2, 1776; The Continental Congress resolves with the Declaration of Independence that the American colonies “are, and of right ought to be, free and independent States.”. Also, born on July 2nd, 1908 was Thurgood Marshall, the first African-American Supreme Court Justice.

So, after all that, the next challenge is: Your Dyna in front of a courthouse or Government building. Now let's get riding!

Old 07-03-2015, 08:49 AM
dirtdreamer50
Elite HDF Member

Good win and equally good challenge. This one should be completed quickly. tp

Old 07-03-2015, 01:10 PM
dirtdreamer50
Elite HDF Member

Here's two different gov't buildings. GOS wasn't mentioned, so the there's no glasses on the FT Bend Pic, but they are on the seat of the Sugar Land Pic, ya just can't see them in that deep pocket seat.

If they work, then your Dyna lit up by a major fireworks display, no kids waving sparklers or bottle rockets. Municipal event, probably tomorrow night. Bonus points if you get a shot of the set up being done, and the event later.tp

Happy 4th to all my USA friends here.

Old 07-03-2015, 02:48 PM
Petro
Cruiser
Received 8 Likes on 5 Posts
Default It's good!!!

Originally Posted by dirtdreamer50
If they work, then your Dyna lit up by a major fireworks display...
Works for me. Wasn't too woried about the GOS. I can't think of why you would randomly have a picture of your bike in front of a Gov't Building.

Old 07-03-2015, 03:30 PM
dirtdreamer50
Elite HDF Member

Originally Posted by Petro
Works for me. Wasn't too woried about the GOS. I can't think of why you would randomly have a picture of your bike in front of a Gov't Building.
Thanks. Wasn't trying to exclude those of you outside of the US, but the 4th of July is important to us, well, it used to be, not so much now. If you, Rene, or others have fireworks exhibits, feel free to join n the fun.

I hope that many here will take pics and post, in honor of our country, not just the "winner". Something similar was done at the touring photo site, and several posted their pics of veteran memorials for Memorial Day.

Old 07-03-2015, 11:18 PM
Ironcleveland
Tourer
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by dirtdreamer50
Thanks. Wasn't trying to exclude those of you outside of the US, but the 4th of July is important to us, well, it used to be, not so much now. If you, Rene, or others have fireworks exhibits, feel free to join n the fun.

I hope that many here will take pics and post, in honor of our country, not just the "winner". Something similar was done at the touring photo site, and several posted their pics of veteran memorials for Memorial Day.
Unfortunately true, and a sad commentary on where we have gone. If any generation before us could see where we are I'm sure they would be ashamed. Another subject entirely, though.

Old 07-04-2015, 08:38 AM
dirtdreamer50
Elite HDF Member

Originally Posted by Ironcleveland
Unfortunately true, and a sad commentary on where we have gone. If any generation before us could see where we are I'm sure they would be ashamed. Another subject entirely, though.
Agree. Lets show that we still love and honor this Nation, by placing as many challenge pictures of folks enjoying the 4th and spectacular fireworks displays, including your bike, of course.

Probably couldn't see GOS, so not necessary for this challenge. tomp

Quick Reply: *Dyna ** CHALLENGE ** Game*