Dyna Glide Models Super Glide, Super Glide Sport, Super Glide Custom, Dyna Glide Convertible, Super Glide T-Sport, Dyna Glide Police, Dyna Switchback, Low Rider, Street Bob, Fat Bob and Wide Glide.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

*Dyna ** CHALLENGE ** Game*

Search this Thread

Old 05-18-2012, 11:18 PM
ackman1968
Elite HDF Member
Received 18 Likes on 17 Posts
Default *Dyna ** CHALLENGE ** Game*

OK fellas, MaTcheS over in the Sportster forum started a challenge that seemed like a damn fine idea. Here's the thread....
Sportster Challenge Game

We start with a challenge involving a new/recent picture of your Dyna in a specific location or setting. First person to post the picture sets the next challenge once approved by the person who set the previous challenge.

Let's start it with a Dyna in front of a jail house or prison.....

DYNA CHALLENGE GAME GUIDELINES (as of April 2017)
1. Post a pic of what was challenged by the previous requester. If you question your pic meeting the challenge, DON’T POST IT, because that’s what will kill this thread. Be 100% sure it meets the request.
2. After you post your pic that meets the current challenge, make your new challenge request and put in details if you want, just don’t make it so hard that a pic won’t get posted at all, that too will kill this thread.
3. Your pic must have been taken within the last 5 days. I know some people do a lot of traveling and might have got a cool shot of their bike while out last weekend, so let’s make use of them. If you do have an older pic that is cool and is like the challenge at hand, post it with a header at the top of the post saying it doesn’t meet the challenge and why, something like “Old pic and doesn’t meet the challenge, I just thought I would share it” the reaffirm what the current challenge is.
4. If you happen to be out getting a shot for the most current challenge and come back to find out that the challenge has already been met, post your pic anyways (after all we want to see the cool pics). Just note in the post that the challenge that your pic meets has already been met and reaffirm what the current/new challenge is.
5. If a challenge isn’t met within 48hrs of the request, anyone can offer up a new challenge. We got to keep this going. Just quote the last challenge when making the new challenge and state that the 48hrs has elapsed, this way people will know why, when and by whom the challenge was change.
6. If someone has difficulties in finding a new challenge repeats older than 2 years are allowed.

A challenge overview is to be found over here.

Last edited by FXD2003Rider; 04-21-2017 at 03:31 PM.
The following users liked this post:
Prodigal_Sun (05-10-2019)
Old 05-18-2012, 11:28 PM
Mike650
Road Captain
Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

i like this!! maybe a mod can sticky it so its always on top?

Old 05-18-2012, 11:55 PM
Spud17
Road Captain
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

This is a cool idea I like it. +1 on the sticky

Old 05-19-2012, 03:59 PM
Spud17
Road Captain

Hopefully someone can get this one. The jails around me are county jails and attached to the sheriffs station. *Edit actually drove past today it says jail below it. Ill have the bike out tomorrow and snap a pic unless someone beats me to it.

Last edited by Spud17; 05-19-2012 at 04:32 PM.
Old 05-19-2012, 11:11 PM
ackman1968
Elite HDF Member
Received 18 Likes on 17 Posts

Originally Posted by o_leary17
Hopefully someone can get this one. The jails around me are county jails and attached to the sheriffs station. *Edit actually drove past today it says jail below it. Ill have the bike out tomorrow and snap a pic unless someone beats me to it.
Sweet let's get this rolling and give the Sporty guys a run!

Old 05-20-2012, 12:17 AM
arejay86
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Awesome!!! I'm in... I rode by the Dixon IL Prison today... damn it!!! Oh, ya, making this a sticky would be nice too

Old 05-20-2012, 12:21 AM
SURFOR Chop
Elite HDF Member
Received 20 Likes on 18 Posts

As I was passing by Gig Harbor on the way back from Bremerton, I was tempted to stop by the Women's Correctional Facility sign ... a little further on up the road a piece are signs that read "Correctional Facility" "Do not pick up hitchhikers" ... I was in too much of a hurry to stop by the signs to snag a photo ... maybe next week, if someone doesn't beat me to the punch ...

Old 05-20-2012, 01:07 AM
valter
Tourer

subscribed!

seems like it would be fun.

Old 05-20-2012, 02:24 PM
Spud17
Road Captain

Awaiting approval from Op but next challenge will be pic by amusement park/ carnival or fair.

Old 05-20-2012, 02:45 PM
PigInaBlanket
Club Member
Received 14 Likes on 11 Posts

Damn it I just saw this thread and started to post a pic of me in my halloween costume (a whoopie cushion) out in front of the jail.

Quick Reply: *Dyna ** CHALLENGE ** Game*