Dyna Glide Models Super Glide, Super Glide Sport, Super Glide Custom, Dyna Glide Convertible, Super Glide T-Sport, Dyna Glide Police, Dyna Switchback, Low Rider, Street Bob, Fat Bob and Wide Glide.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Spoke Wraps

Search this Thread

Old 05-29-2012, 02:23 PM
jmeiers
Road Warrior
Received 29 Likes on 25 Posts

If my spokes weren't already powdered black, I would prolly give these a go! For $30, try it out.

Old 05-29-2012, 05:55 PM
Robbie13
LOSER
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by jmeiers
If my spokes weren't already powdered black, I would prolly give these a go! For $30, try it out.
Never seen those. Can't hurt.

Old 05-29-2012, 07:01 PM
Vinsil
Road Warrior
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

If you have facebook and "like" them, you get a 15% off coupon making it pretty reasonable (would cover shipping).

Their shop is about 60 miles from my house, I might give them a try! Been wanting to PC my spokes anyway...since they are in the early stages of pitting and corroding. Sad, my bike doesn't see rain, when it gets washed it gets blown dry by a leaf blower....thanks HD for the quality spokes!

Old 05-29-2012, 08:50 PM
jwright302
Tourer

Thanks for the previous compliments.

Hey Mang , yes I did. I emailed them first to check fitment and they were fast and friendly to respond.

------ just a note about installation. I think they'd be impossible to put on with the wheels still on. The front wheel is pretty easy, just use plenty of soapy water to help them slide past the other spokes. The rear is more difficult with the pulley and rotor in the way and the spokes are pretty much touching each other, very tight fit. It still beats waiting for someone to powdercoat them and wait for someone else to true the wheels and remount the tires etc etc.

Originally Posted by mang0
Hey JWRight, did you get those from the http://www.bykas.com website? having trouble navigating their site

Old 05-29-2012, 09:33 PM
blacknsilver
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 8 Likes on 5 Posts

I like them. Even give the spoke a fatter look. For the money it's cheap so if you don't like it just take em off.

Old 05-29-2012, 10:05 PM
nkauf21
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Vinsil
If you have facebook and "like" them, you get a 15% off coupon making it pretty reasonable (would cover shipping).

Their shop is about 60 miles from my house, I might give them a try! Been wanting to PC my spokes anyway...since they are in the early stages of pitting and corroding. Sad, my bike doesn't see rain, when it gets washed it gets blown dry by a leaf blower....thanks HD for the quality spokes!
You should defninitely give them a shot. If it wasn't for having polished stainless spokes I would totally try them out.

Old 05-30-2012, 01:23 PM
Vinsil
Road Warrior

FYI...for those without facebook, the code is FB1 for 15% off. I was given permission to share that with you guys. However, if you do have facebook, give the company some props and "like" them to get them some face time.

He also said they have a how to video on their page, which was helpful for me as I would have been fighting the darn things. Putting in my order on Friday.

Old 05-30-2012, 01:33 PM
jeffreydsilver
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 163 Likes on 112 Posts
Default Dejavu!

Originally Posted by TGWN
Years, many years age ago if you ate enough cereal and saved the post code you could order them for your bicycle. WOW they made it to the HD site.
To many years ago. I had them on a bicycle I used to ride back in the, 60's? All different colors! Now that I think about it - the bicycle had fat tires - beach style bars - twin rear baskets w/ hanging tail lights - rear book (luggage) rack - handlebar streamers - rear wheel generator for front and rear lighting. HMMMMM! Possibly a pre-cursor to my Road King? NAAAAAH! The bicycle was red - the Road King is black!

Old 06-01-2012, 01:26 PM
street06bob
Advanced
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I think im gonna order some, what the hell.

Old 06-01-2012, 01:40 PM
128auto
Extreme HDF Member
Received 29 Likes on 26 Posts

Leave it the way it is, your bike looks great!
Sometimes I don't understand why people black out every piece on the bike

Quick Reply: Spoke Wraps