Dyna Glide Models Super Glide, Super Glide Sport, Super Glide Custom, Dyna Glide Convertible, Super Glide T-Sport, Dyna Glide Police, Dyna Switchback, Low Rider, Street Bob, Fat Bob and Wide Glide.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

found slim DOT helmets in canada

Search this Thread

Old 06-05-2012, 06:34 AM
NYCFXDC13
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default found slim DOT helmets in canada

since everyone on the forum is looking for slim fitting dot helmets i figure i share. I have been looking for a small DOT like everyone does, now if you know of the outlaw helmet on leatherup.com which only comes in carbon fiber which is less of my style, i wanted one that was black didn't want the visor and those only came with the visor so then your stuck with the buttons or whatever you want to call them, now i have ordered my helmet from this place in canada and the picture's of the inside of the helmet is just like the one from outlaw and if i didnt mention before my friend has the one from outlaw and i know that it's extremely thin and feels like its a novelty helmet so the site is bikerleathers.ca check is out they are a bit more money then what you will get on these other sites but if you don't want carbon fiber then this place will have the one you want.. they come in two different catagories one for smaller heads and one for bigger heads you will see the difference when you scroll down the page... even coming from canada they say 5 to 10 biz days. So i will let you anyone know that want's to know how it is and i'm hoping it is like the one from outlaw because that one is really slim and dot

Old 06-05-2012, 07:23 AM
Kidd_Funkadelic
Intermediate

I did read that the carbon fiber Outlaw slim profile helmets are even smaller than the slim fiberglass, but I just got the fiberglass one and definitely give it a thumbs up. FWIW, by far smallest most comfortable DOT helmet I've ever found. I agree the carbon fiber isn't my thing either. The matte black fiberglass looks great. If only they would come back in stock- been waiting to buy a second for the wife...

Old 06-05-2012, 09:01 AM
NYCFXDC13
Cruiser

well that is good to hear that you like the helmet yea carbon fiber is really not my thing i know the flat black is nice but i was really looking for a black one so i was happy that i found that site just waiting on the helmet to come in the mail so i can finally test it out.. this is why i hate buying online but not to many places to find these helmets besides online

Old 06-05-2012, 12:04 PM
Joe_Brock
Cruiser

I just ordered and received this on:

http://www.leatherup.com/p/Outlaw-He...et/262768.html

Its black...dont know why they call it 'cloudy-gray'...small as ***! I have a big head, this almost looks like Im just wearing a beenie!