Dyna Glide Models Super Glide, Super Glide Sport, Super Glide Custom, Dyna Glide Convertible, Super Glide T-Sport, Dyna Glide Police, Dyna Switchback, Low Rider, Street Bob, Fat Bob and Wide Glide.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Andreani fork cartridge kit

Search this Thread

Old 09-21-2012, 06:31 AM
paullavery
Road Master
Received 111 Likes on 79 Posts
Default Andreani fork cartridge kit

Just wondering if anyone has any experience with these, very similar to the olhins 30mm cartridge kit but about 1/2 the price, here's a link;

Ohlins, Yacugar & Andreani suspension products for Harley Davidson - S36E, S36K, S36PL, S36PR1C1L, S36PR1C1LB, E-RS, S-RS, progressive fork springs, cartridge kits - For Dyna, Sportster, V-Rod, XR1200 from FTR Suspension!

Old 09-21-2012, 06:38 AM
FastHarley
Former Sponsor
Received 440 Likes on 246 Posts

They are no where the same as an Ohlins 30mm kit. I was putting them in XR1200 LA model single sided forks and I only did one of them for obvious reasons. That company is an Ohlins dealer in Italy that produces their own products. When you say the same, know what you are talking about and what application you are referring to. I have not used them in a Dyna nor contacted them for their new offerings.

When you are putting KEY Words for search on the internet it would be good if you paid for the privilege as all sponsors here have done for advertising.

Last edited by FastHarley; 09-21-2012 at 06:41 AM.
Old 09-21-2012, 08:31 AM
paullavery
Road Master

Originally Posted by FastHarley
They are no where the same as an Ohlins 30mm kit. I was putting them in XR1200 LA model single sided forks and I only did one of them for obvious reasons. That company is an Ohlins dealer in Italy that produces their own products. When you say the same, know what you are talking about and what application you are referring to. I have not used them in a Dyna nor contacted them for their new offerings.

When you are putting KEY Words for search on the internet it would be good if you paid for the privilege as all sponsors here have done for advertising.
Let's get one thing straight, I was asking for other users opinions of this product as was thinking of purchasing myself, got nothing to do with the company personally, thought that's what a forum was for, so suggest you get off your "high horse" before you start making accusations !

Old 09-21-2012, 08:34 AM
paullavery
Road Master

and if you actually read what I posted I did not say they were the same as Olhins, think you'll find the definition of "similar" & the "same" very different !

Old 09-21-2012, 05:35 PM
FastHarley
Former Sponsor
Received 440 Likes on 246 Posts

Originally Posted by paullavery
Let's get one thing straight, I was asking for other users opinions of this product as was thinking of purchasing myself, got nothing to do with the company personally, thought that's what a forum was for, so suggest you get off your "high horse" before you start making accusations !
You just so happen to be asking questions about all of the above products that you have on your bike?

Ohlins, Yacugar & Andreani suspension products for Harley Davidson - S36E, S36K, S36PL, S36PR1C1L, S36PR1C1LB, E-RS, S-RS, progressive fork springs, cartridge kits - For Dyna, Sportster, V-Rod, XR1200 from FTR Suspension!

And you have no affiliation with a suspension company who sell these products? Do you think this is my first post on a chat site? I am done with you.

Old 09-22-2012, 12:05 AM
paullavery
Road Master

Originally Posted by FastHarley
You just so happen to be asking questions about all of the above products that you have on your bike?

And you have no affiliation with a suspension company who sell these products? Do you think this is my first post on a chat site? I am done with you.
I attached a link about a certain product that i was thinking of purchasing for my ride & just asking for opinions on that product.

For your information I am a Landscape Gardener & for the last time I've got nothing to do with any suspension companies !

Tell you something for nothing, I've met some real "********" in my time but you for one would be top of the pile !

Old 09-22-2012, 12:23 AM
luisan
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 144 Likes on 82 Posts

Originally Posted by paullavery
I attached a link about a certain product that i was thinking of purchasing for my ride & just asking for opinions on that product.

For your information I am a Landscape Gardener & for the last time I've got nothing to do with any suspension companies !

Tell you something for nothing, I've met some real "********" in my time but you for one would be top of the pile !
I agree with you,the guy is rude,arrogant and ignorant (doesn't understand what he reads).I will never buy from the guy and will make sure that all the people I know,who own a bike,will do the same!

Old 09-22-2012, 02:49 AM
DCLXVI
Road Warrior
Received 16 Likes on 10 Posts

That was a real helpful response from a self professed suspension expert.

Old 09-22-2012, 03:38 AM
hooligan13
Advanced
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by luisan
I agree with you,the guy is rude,arrogant and ignorant (doesn't understand what he reads).I will never buy from the guy and will make sure that all the people I know,who own a bike,will do the same!
I second that.

Old 09-22-2012, 05:26 AM
paullavery
Road Master

Cheers guys, beginning to think I was being paranoid ! Really can't believe the response I got from him, normally I'd just ignore it but really threw me, particularly as at the end of the day it was a genuine enquiry from me that I was putting out there to fellow riders for maybe a bit of advice before spending money on an upgrade on my ride, let's face it it's hard enough to earn it nowadays !

Really got me thinking about what this forums all about !

Quick Reply: Andreani fork cartridge kit