Dyna Glide Models Super Glide, Super Glide Sport, Super Glide Custom, Dyna Glide Convertible, Super Glide T-Sport, Dyna Glide Police, Dyna Switchback, Low Rider, Street Bob, Fat Bob and Wide Glide.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Xied

Old 09-24-2012, 03:48 PM
peter deering
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Xied

Im pretty new to the mod game, presently I have just a set of screaming eagle slipons. I would like to go with a 2 in 1 and breather swap. Ihear some of you guys talking about xied instead of a tuner or is it a tuner. help please. my ride is an 07 dyna superglide. Tks in advance for any info that can be provided.

Old 09-24-2012, 03:52 PM
rooti
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

it's not a tuner but really just a pigtail wire that goes between both your 02sensors. It has a resistor in it that tricks the ecm into adding more fuel. It works as advertised and for the money you can't go wrong. To get the most out of your bike, you will eventually want to get a tuner and have some dyno time. You can read more about the XEID's at nightrider.com

Old 09-24-2012, 04:04 PM
Bagger_Vance
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 21 Likes on 15 Posts

I have same year bike with SE slip ons as well and the XIEDS work great. Got rid of 95% of the decel popping and cooled the bike just a little. I just sold them last week and went to a Dobeck TFI fuel controller (found used on here) because I'm going to be adding an intake and wanted the ability to program simply. If you are going to stick with just slip ons then go with the XIEDS. My $0.02.

Old 09-24-2012, 04:05 PM
peter deering
Cruiser

Tks rooti will check it out.

Old 09-24-2012, 05:21 PM
ilovemyskidoo
Tourer
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I would just get a tuner a sert on ebay can be had for a reasonable price. Like rooti said to get the most out of your bike your gonna need to put it on a dyno anyways.

Old 09-29-2012, 08:01 AM
peter deering
Cruiser

unfortunately there isnt a dealer here in newfoundland that has a dyno, and would have to leave the province to get it it done. that would mean a ferry ride so i will have to wait till next summer when i hope to take a tour of the east coast. Tks again guys for all the info

Old 09-30-2012, 07:03 AM
peter deering
Cruiser
Default xied by stilup

hi bros im very much interested with purchasing only prob im not registered on paypal. I have enough trouble getting on the computer without screwing it up but i am willing to send you a cashiers cheque if you can get me an address and the amount. Tried to answer your message but not sure if i done it right. Tks peter

Old 09-30-2012, 08:19 AM
Bagger_Vance
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 21 Likes on 15 Posts

Originally Posted by peter deering
hi bros im very much interested with purchasing only prob im not registered on paypal. I have enough trouble getting on the computer without screwing it up but i am willing to send you a cashiers cheque if you can get me an address and the amount. Tried to answer your message but not sure if i done it right. Tks peter
I can't tell who you are referring to, Peter. If it's me, I sold mine already as stated in my earlier post. Keep an eye out in the classifieds because they come along frequently when people upgrade to tuners.