Dyna Glide Models Super Glide, Super Glide Sport, Super Glide Custom, Dyna Glide Convertible, Super Glide T-Sport, Dyna Glide Police, Dyna Switchback, Low Rider, Street Bob, Fat Bob and Wide Glide.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Does anyone have an S&S t111 in their Dyna?

Search this Thread

Old 12-09-2012, 09:08 AM
Hogpro
Former Sponsor
Received 45 Likes on 43 Posts
Default Does anyone have an S&S t111 in their Dyna?

I am looking for info on the T111 if anyone has installed one in their Dyna. I figure since my crankcase is leaking adn will need a little work it makes more sense to save up and get a new S&S T111 Super stock than spend a little here, a little there and so on to get my engine perfect. It has a square bore which is great and will bolt right in with what I have now.

It is expensive but not too bad considering it comes with everything (carb, cams, etc etc etc)

I was thinking about the 120R but that seems to be more money and then I still need to get carb, intake manifold, etc etc. The S&S comes with a 3 year warranty as well which the 120R does not. I figure selling off my motor can pay for part of the expense and i can do the install myself.

Your thoughts? The one thing is it seems that spending more than I paid for the actual motorcycle is ridiculous and I could put a nice down payment on another bike, I have no need for a 4th bike right now or anywhere to keep it.

Keep in mind my dealer price with S&S is substantially less than retail.
http://www.sscycle.com/product/Twin-...es-p24165.html

Do I need all this power? No. Do I want all this power? yes. Will this affect my stock drive train in any sort of a negative way? Will I need to switch to a chain? I really do not want to do that. I tend to think I ride fast until I ride with some other guys who are just nutty all the time. The bike is a commuter and a canyon rider and tourer. This would certainly up the fun level.

Old 02-22-2015, 01:36 PM
XFXDX
Road Master
Received 17 Likes on 7 Posts

No one?!