Dyna Glide Models Super Glide, Super Glide Sport, Super Glide Custom, Dyna Glide Convertible, Super Glide T-Sport, Dyna Glide Police, Dyna Switchback, Low Rider, Street Bob, Fat Bob and Wide Glide.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

S&S Stealth Intake with Muscle Cover

Search this Thread

Old 12-18-2012, 12:45 PM
SLV
Elite HDF Member
Received 44 Likes on 40 Posts
Default S&S Stealth Intake with Muscle Cover

The correct P/N arrived today. I ditched the stock air cleaner for the S&S Stealth AC with the Muscle cover.

Because of the wrong P/N being delivered last week, I had to run the stock AC for a few days. She's breathing correctly now. Big difference. Between the Pro Pipe, AC and cams, this Dyna really has some go-power.

Old 12-18-2012, 12:53 PM
Prodriverdon
Road Master
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

SLV, Good to see you got her. Great start with the mods and once again congrats.

Old 12-18-2012, 12:58 PM
JRK5892
Banned
Received 24 Likes on 22 Posts

very nice, what tune do you have in it?

Old 12-18-2012, 01:21 PM
SLV
Elite HDF Member

Back in Black by AC/DC is going through my head currently......Oh.....I have the SE Super Tuner. They didn't have a map for the 2013 103 with the Pro Pipe, SE 255 cams and AC, so the tech started with the 2012 map and worked from there. We took turns doing test runs until our *** told us we were in the zone.

I'll get her dyno tuned after the 1000 mile service, but I have to say, the modified map seems to do very well for a new motor.

The Savannah HD shop has been great. I hung out in the back with the guys through every process they've done so far (including pre-sale checks, assembly then mods.) The tech shows me what he's doing and teaches me some things along the way.

My bike needs a name. She barks like a dog when I hit the throttle on the upshift, so I'm thinking along those lines.

Last edited by SLV; 12-18-2012 at 01:36 PM.
Old 12-18-2012, 02:57 PM
DutchBob
Cruiser

Originally Posted by SLV
My bike needs a name. She barks like a dog when I hit the throttle on the upshift, so I'm thinking along those lines.
Fluffy....?

Just kiddin' man, you did some great mods to that bike

Old 12-18-2012, 03:04 PM
Psi23
Banned
Received 19 Likes on 8 Posts

I was just debating with myself on whether or not to order this kit. Looks sick man.

Old 12-18-2012, 03:28 PM
SLV
Elite HDF Member

Originally Posted by DutchBob
Fluffy....?

Just kiddin' man, you did some great mods to that bike

Fluffy's not bad!! Thanks man!! I'm a closet Harry Potter fan. Fluffy is the three headed dog in Harry Potter 1 (if you have kids, you already knew that.)

Old 12-18-2012, 03:34 PM
SLV
Elite HDF Member

Originally Posted by Psi23
I was just debating with myself on whether or not to order this kit. Looks sick man.
It's a well built piece. The cover is a heavy gauge machined part. I was expecting sheet metal. The powder coat is thick matte black with a rough texture.

I just put it on at lunchtime. Did a few tuning adjustments with the tech, then put about 50 miles on it.

I will say that the back hood-pin touches my inner calf. It's not sharp and not even in the way, but I did notice it. It might be knee height for those who ride "in the bike" as opposed to my sitting up on the spring seat. I don't regret getting it, but people should know that the pin is right there.

Old 12-18-2012, 05:18 PM
DutchBob
Cruiser

Originally Posted by SLV
Fluffy's not bad!! Thanks man!! I'm a closet Harry Potter fan. Fluffy is the three headed dog in Harry Potter 1 (if you have kids, you already knew that.)
Totally forgot about that, but you're right, with that in mind it actually is a cool name!
Maybe I should call my bike Hagrid... (yeah, I'm a fan too...)

Old 12-18-2012, 05:21 PM
Robbie13
LOSER
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

I never thought I would hear Harry Potter in this forum......it kinda takes away from the "Muscle".

Last edited by Robbie13; 12-18-2012 at 05:24 PM.

Quick Reply: S&S Stealth Intake with Muscle Cover