Dyna Glide Models Super Glide, Super Glide Sport, Super Glide Custom, Dyna Glide Convertible, Super Glide T-Sport, Dyna Glide Police, Dyna Switchback, Low Rider, Street Bob, Fat Bob and Wide Glide.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Streetbob owner review of Hillside USA basic horsehide jacket

Search this Thread

Old 01-26-2013, 01:18 AM
missedem
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 34 Likes on 29 Posts
Default Streetbob owner review of Hillside USA basic horsehide jacket

http://www.hillsideusa.com/Basic-Mot...de-p/5522h.htm

hopefully the link works . I love this jacket . Id order one size up for layering they don't have any side lace or snap adjustments. They do have a belt to cinch the jacket tight.

Ill continue to order jackets from hillside as long as they are in business. It does take about 2 to 3 weeks to get the jacket as they make them after you order one. If you have any custom requests they do that for an extra fee. The website link is above. Scroll to the bottom of the page to see the two reviews. I wrote the most recent one at the time of this post. I did not post a picture of the jacket as the website has pictures of all the jackets. Take it from me. My last jacket was a custom langlitz out of portland oregon that I had to sell because it was too heavy for my formerly busted / dislocated shoulder to deal with. Although the jacket is lighter than my langlitz , with the horsehide material used it should hold up a very long time and be fairly weatherproof. The quality of the leather and stitching is excellent and it is made in Brooklyn, N.Y. U.S.A. PLUS : it has an actual working gun pocket on both sides . CCW holders take note.

Last edited by missedem; 01-26-2013 at 01:25 AM.
Old 01-26-2013, 10:00 AM
Junkster
Road Captain
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

The link worked. Nice Jacket.

Old 01-26-2013, 10:46 AM
Robbie13
LOSER
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Thanks for the link and the info on CCW. Never seen a jacket that you take so many measurements on for a perfect fit.