Dyna Glide Models Super Glide, Super Glide Sport, Super Glide Custom, Dyna Glide Convertible, Super Glide T-Sport, Dyna Glide Police, Dyna Switchback, Low Rider, Street Bob, Fat Bob and Wide Glide.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Big props to Great Bike Gear/ EZ Brackets

Search this Thread

Old 02-03-2013, 11:17 PM
Wakko47
Road Warrior
Received 55 Likes on 44 Posts
Default Big props to Great Bike Gear/ EZ Brackets

I recently purchased a set of cheapy bags with EZ Brackets/docking hardware for my '96 Dyna from a member here. Turns out that while the brackets fit my bike, the docking hardware was for the newer Dynas and not compatible with mine. I didn't realize this yet, so I called Great Bike Gear for tech support, and that's when I was told that I needed a different docking kit. Even though I bought these second hand, GBG told me to send the wrong USED docking kit back, kick in a few bucks for shipping, and they would (and DID) send me a new docking kit that fits my bike. THAT'S customer service!

As much as I hate bags on my bike, and I will only use them when I absolutely have to, it's definitely convenient to have 'em and I appreciate Great Bike Gear's desire to help me out. I wish more retailers and manufacturers were like that. Just wanted you guys to know.

Lousy iphone pic at a bad angle, and I can't stand the cheapy bags, but I know you guys will bitch if there's not SOMETHING to look at!

Old 02-04-2013, 12:21 AM
Deucedog
Stellar HDF Member
Received 260 Likes on 135 Posts

It's good to hear that there are still good businesses out there.

I also have the EZ Brackets and have the Foxcreek Leather bags. They're pretty nice and have lasted 5 years of over packing and wet conditions.

Old 02-04-2013, 12:27 AM
XjldX
Road Captain
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

That is great customer service! Thanks for passing on the kudos! It's important to give credit where credit is due.