Dyna Glide Models Super Glide, Super Glide Sport, Super Glide Custom, Dyna Glide Convertible, Super Glide T-Sport, Dyna Glide Police, Dyna Switchback, Low Rider, Street Bob, Fat Bob and Wide Glide.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Tts mastertune

Search this Thread

Old 02-12-2013, 06:53 PM
PistolPete83
Road Master
Received 20 Likes on 13 Posts
Default Tts mastertune

Can anyone tell me what the TTS can do that the SEPST cannot....thanks

Old 02-12-2013, 07:34 PM
bikebuilderdude
Advanced
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

It's a lot easier to use, just read through this: https://www.hdforums.com/forum/elect...endlyness.html

Old 02-12-2013, 07:42 PM
RA51
Road Master
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

The TTS will let you download the original map in bike an save it. The Sespt will not do this. The Sespt will let me download any SE map to the ecm. The TTS will not let you do this. The TTS will not let me download a map for a 06 open loop map to a 07 ecm. The Sespt will let you do this. I have both an one is as good as the other to me.

Old 02-13-2013, 12:55 PM
thedonthere
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

The TTS allows you to calibrate the speedo for those of you that have done pulley changes.....I don't think you can do this with the SEPST

Old 02-13-2013, 03:02 PM
rooti
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Both tuners have the capability to get you to the same great tune. TTS is a little more user friendly if you are tuning yourself and like thedonthere said..you can recalibrate your speedometer. TTS also has a 2-bike tuner available if you have a buddy that also needs a tuner. I split the $500 cost with my brother and we got a great tuner for both of our bikes for $250@.
TTS used to mfg. the SERTS so they are a lot alike

Old 02-13-2013, 03:59 PM
XKnight
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 8 Likes on 5 Posts

Make sure you consider the Power Vision as well. Very user friendly and has a multitude of features.

Old 02-13-2013, 05:23 PM
blueridge
Tourer

so where do you buy the TTS Mastertune? I did a search and came to TTS for Ford/Chevy etc...generally American trucks/autos.

Rooti...do you know if they still have the 2-bike turner? Not sure what the cable would cost.

But is it easy to turn your bike with a TTS compared to getting a map like for the PV? Definitely if the TTS is $500 then its a toss up but if I can get it with a buddy for $250 then it not bad.

Also is this considered a piggy back system?

Old 02-13-2013, 05:40 PM
rooti
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

This is where I bought mine. You'll have to call for the price as it is lower then the retail. Mine came with the software but I had it dyno-tuned because I knew I was done with engine mods. TTS is a reflash tuner so nothing stays on the bike.

You'll get a ton of opinions here...the best tuner is the one somebody owns...
My opinion is nothing dials in a tune better then a dyno...but plenty of people with argue that there "auto tune" is just as good. I have $550 total invested in my tune and I just don't believe it gets any better with a stock motor (stage one)

Keep searching and make a educated decision based on you and your bike.

http://www.directcycleparts.com/fuel...ls-p-7645.html
(this link is the 2-bike tuner)

Old 02-13-2013, 07:06 PM
PistolPete83
Road Master
Received 20 Likes on 13 Posts

I am also planning on buying my TTS from direct cycle....they offer the best deal going for sure....this post helped make my mind up...thanks

Old 02-13-2013, 07:16 PM
blueridge
Tourer

from what I see what Rooti is saying if you get the TTS Mastertune you have to go get your bike dynode to get the best performance. And then when you change/mod your engine or probably make any other change you have to get it Dyno. So this added cost is also part of the overall cost to me. Say I got a TTS for $250 and pay $300 for a dyno the cost comes out to about equivalent to getting the PVision.

Quick Reply: Tts mastertune