Dyna Glide Models Super Glide, Super Glide Sport, Super Glide Custom, Dyna Glide Convertible, Super Glide T-Sport, Dyna Glide Police, Dyna Switchback, Low Rider, Street Bob, Fat Bob and Wide Glide.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

2010 fxdwg footboard question

Search this Thread

Old 02-23-2013, 09:58 AM
oakspeed
Tourer
Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts
Default 2010 fxdwg footboard question

i know you can fit the wyatt/police/switch back footboards to the newer model dynas, but has anyone fitted them to the 2010 upwards wide glide???
my local dealer said the frame is different to the other dynas.
ive got chance of a cheap set of wyatts, but cant try before buying, so ive no idea if they will fit.
if anyone has done this to the newer wide glide can you let me know if it does fit, and if they are a drop on fit, or do you have to mess about with them.
thanks.

Old 02-23-2013, 10:04 AM
Northbound Southerner
Elite HDF Member
Received 85 Likes on 70 Posts

Originally Posted by oakspeed
i know you can fit the wyatt/police/switch back footboards to the newer model dynas, but has anyone fitted them to the 2010 upwards wide glide???
my local dealer said the frame is different to the other dynas.
ive got chance of a cheap set of wyatts, but cant try before buying, so ive no idea if they will fit.
if anyone has done this to the newer wide glide can you let me know if it does fit, and if they are a drop on fit, or do you have to mess about with them.
thanks.
Aren't the Wyatt's the clevis type? If so, they should go right on. I think the exhaust is what causes the problem more than the frame though...Someone will chime in shortly...