Dyna Glide Models Super Glide, Super Glide Sport, Super Glide Custom, Dyna Glide Convertible, Super Glide T-Sport, Dyna Glide Police, Dyna Switchback, Low Rider, Street Bob, Fat Bob and Wide Glide.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Power vision + TW-555 = impressive

Search this Thread

Old 03-02-2013, 08:37 PM
128auto
Extreme HDF Member
Received 29 Likes on 26 Posts
Talking Power vision + TW-555 = impressive

As I mentioned earlier, I was suffering with Tmax since I installed it day one, it runs like crap, sputters at 4,000rpm. Tmax doesn't like my SB at all lol, finally I gave up
Long story short, Jamie from Fuelmoto is nice enough to exchange my Tmax for a PV, got to pay restocking charge tho. Fair enough!
Flash my ecm a few days ago, took it out for a ride this afternoon. I am impressed! It runs so well, it pulls hard from 2800rpm all the way up to 6000rpm. The low idle stalling problem is completely gone, smooth as silk. No decel pop, backfiring whatsoever. I can't imagine how much better it will run after dyno tuned. I am going to stick with the Fuelmoto canned map for now until I do 107ci the end of the riding season. I highly recommend PV to everyone, easy to use, no more piggy bag. Ciao!

Old 03-02-2013, 08:50 PM
jmeiers
Road Warrior
Received 29 Likes on 25 Posts

That's what I keep telling peeps but they all love the Fuel Pak for some reason.

Why don't you autotune the bike yourself? Pretty simple and it will easily get you through the season until 107 time. I'm planning the fuel moto 107 myself .

Old 03-02-2013, 09:07 PM
128auto
Extreme HDF Member

Yes, I'm doing auto tune data logging tomorrow. Weather is shitty here, has been raining for a whole week. Sunny break today and tomorrow lol.

Old 03-02-2013, 09:12 PM
PistolPete83
Road Master
Received 20 Likes on 13 Posts

My PV will be here next week. By far the most anticipated purchase of the winter....Ciao

Old 03-02-2013, 09:29 PM
Gommee
Devil's Advocate
Received 36 Likes on 36 Posts

It is about time you got that thing running properly Alex..lol

Glad your PV is working. I will be monitoring your progress.

That little extra $ is starting to accumulate. High class tuner is in the cards soon.

Only reason I like I FuelPak is that it was affordable at the time and has been working properly for me. It worked well for a poor man's tuner.

Old 03-02-2013, 10:47 PM
128auto
Extreme HDF Member

Email sent!

Originally Posted by Gommee
It is about time you got that thing running properly Alex..lol

Glad your PV is working. I will be monitoring your progress.

That little extra $ is starting to accumulate. High class tuner is in the cards soon.

Only reason I like I FuelPak is that it was affordable at the time and has been working properly for me. It worked well for a poor man's tuner.

Old 03-03-2013, 02:02 PM
128auto
Extreme HDF Member

Beautiful sunday! I did 3x 20mins auto-tune data logging, power seems to be the same but fixed certain rpm unstable, acceleration is smoother as well. Auto-tune basic definitely work, good for now.

Old 03-03-2013, 02:17 PM
Red Dragons
Road Master
Received 20 Likes on 17 Posts

Originally Posted by 128auto
Beautiful sunday! I did 3x 20mins auto-tune data logging, power seems to be the same but fixed certain rpm unstable, acceleration is smoother as well. Auto-tune basic definitely work, good for now.
Did you change any of the settings after each 20 min run, like turn on spark learning? Or just run 3 identical sessions?

I did my first basic autotuning run yesterday, but did one long one, about an hour. Wondering how many more it needs.

Old 03-03-2013, 02:25 PM
128auto
Extreme HDF Member

I didn't make any other adjustment, if it aint broke, don't fix it lol
This is what I have been told. Ride the bike 20-30mins with auto-tune enabled, save new session, flash the ecu. Use new session map and run 2nd auto-tune and so on. At the end you will have all 3 auto-tune data logs combined to one. Make sense?

Originally Posted by Red Dragons
Did you change any of the settings after each 20 min run, like turn on spark learning? Or just run 3 identical sessions?

I did my first basic autotuning run yesterday, but did one long one, about an hour. Wondering how many more it needs.

Old 03-03-2013, 02:31 PM
Red Dragons
Road Master
Received 20 Likes on 17 Posts

Originally Posted by 128auto
I didn't make any other adjustment, if it aint broke, don't fix it lol
This is what I have been told. Ride the bike 20-30mins with auto-tune enabled, save new session, flash the ecu. Use new session map and run 2nd auto-tune and so on. At the end you will have all 3 auto-tune data logs combined to one. Make sense?
So you base each subsequent run on the previous? So it's like you're building on top of your previous sessions, right?

Quick Reply: Power vision + TW-555 = impressive