Dyna Glide Models Super Glide, Super Glide Sport, Super Glide Custom, Dyna Glide Convertible, Super Glide T-Sport, Dyna Glide Police, Dyna Switchback, Low Rider, Street Bob, Fat Bob and Wide Glide.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Bluetooth Commuication

Search this Thread

Old 03-16-2013, 10:12 PM
Chiledog
Cruiser
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Bluetooth Commuication

Picked up a bluetooth communication system. Maybe not the most advanced but its nice. And cheap at $100 for a set. Music is a bit weak with my phone but telephone and intercom to passenger is great.

Amazon.com: SharkMotorcycleAudio Motorcycle Audio Shkmbt88i Motorcycle Snowmobile Bluetooth Multi Interphone Headsets Intercom (Set): Electronics Amazon.com: SharkMotorcycleAudio Motorcycle Audio Shkmbt88i Motorcycle Snowmobile Bluetooth Multi Interphone Headsets Intercom (Set): Electronics

Old 03-17-2013, 05:36 AM
dezertryder
6th Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I bought a G4 scala rider - bit pricey but worth every penny

Old 03-17-2013, 08:15 AM
Alleyn
Tourer

I've been looking at the Shark audio units, since they were recommended by someone on another forum. I know they have been around for a few years, and are sold elsewhere, under another name, as well.

What kind of helmet are you using?

I can't justify a $300 bluetooth, for occasional use, but I'll be curious as to how you like them in a few months.

Old 03-17-2013, 09:34 AM
pei biker
Advanced

My wife and I bought Zena bluetooth headsets and intercoms. They will range .5 mile from each other. She rides her own bike and we have friends that have the same intercoms and you can pair 4 of them together if you all want to chat while rideing. They were great while going to Laconia and Cape Breton last year.

Old 03-17-2013, 09:58 AM
Chiledog
Cruiser
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Alleyn
I've been looking at the Shark audio units, since they were recommended by someone on another forum. I know they have been around for a few years, and are sold elsewhere, under another name, as well.

What kind of helmet are you using?

I can't justify a $300 bluetooth, for occasional use, but I'll be curious as to how you like them in a few months.
We wear full face helmets. I'll post a follow up after more use. Wifey complained about me interrupting her music each time I switched to intercom mode...

Old 03-17-2013, 10:02 AM
evo_zero
Cruiser

Ive got a O'Neil tirade with built in Bluetooth. its worked well for me for 2 years.

Old 03-17-2013, 02:37 PM
Perrysplus
Intermediate

The wife rides with me (2 up) and the SENA headset is pretty solid I've had it for almost a year and never ride without it). I tried several ones and returned them all. The SENA does so much, solid battery life, weather proof (proved this several times over) easy to operate, you can even change songs listening to your MP3 player. It's $$$ but you get what you pay for. The only thing I had to play with was mic protectors cause its so darn windy where I live.

Old 03-17-2013, 04:38 PM
_Gir_
Road Warrior
Received 74 Likes on 60 Posts

x2 on SENA. We have the SMH10 and works great. Stream music, take/make phone calls, easy to use large button etc.

Old 03-17-2013, 05:08 PM
Puglia10
Road Warrior
Received 479 Likes on 230 Posts

I've been looking for a device so me and the girl (passenger, not her own bike) can talk to each other with our full face helmets on, and listen to our own music.

The sena smh10 has caught my eye as I've heard great things, but open to other ideas and experiences before I give them my money.

Old 03-17-2013, 05:14 PM
128auto
Extreme HDF Member
Received 29 Likes on 26 Posts

Sena SMH-10 hands down, with the glove on, jog dial is the best.

Quick Reply: Bluetooth Commuication