Dyna Glide Models Super Glide, Super Glide Sport, Super Glide Custom, Dyna Glide Convertible, Super Glide T-Sport, Dyna Glide Police, Dyna Switchback, Low Rider, Street Bob, Fat Bob and Wide Glide.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Rainy day turned Good

Search this Thread

Old 04-27-2013, 08:15 PM
dirtdobber
Elite HDF Member
Received 15 Likes on 14 Posts
Default Rainy day turned Good

Been getting a lot of rain. We were stuck in the house on Saturday, you don't say, yep.
Around 4:00 pm it stopped, sun tried to come out.
I say to myself, self we need to squeeze in a ride.
I tell my wife lets go it stopped raining.
So I head to the shop to get out our CVO street Glide. I look at the mileage and notice it is past due for service. I say , Crap.
So I go to my other building and the wide Glide has a full tank of gas. I smile and say now we are talking.
We take a short ride through the country, Did I say we live in the country, yep we do.
The big radius are a sweet sound to our ears. Cruising along at 60, I tired of 4th gear so I go up to 5th and running along around 70 enjoying life.
We get to the bottom of the mountain. There sits 3 police cars, so I ease back to 55.
Get through Stevenson, AL. and on back roads again. I let her go, rip up to 80 then 6th gear still got the hammer down letting her roll. I hit triple digits and slow back down. Haven't seen a car yet, no traffic out anywhere.
We ride around for a short, stop to visit for a few with some serious red necks. Head back out. I hit it again leaving the stop sign, front wheel comes up I ease it back down hit second it comes up again, i ease it back down and grab 3th. Front wheel pops up about 10 inches and drops. I hit 4th then 5th by that time I over 100.
I come back in to Stevenson and slow down. Ease through the city limits. and chill for the rest of the ride.
Damn I love the Dyna bikes. Great ride, I sure needed that. My wife has a smile from ear to ear. It's her bike.
Now I realize why I have 2 Dyna's in the shop. They are just plain fun and wicked fast.
Now back to being stuck in the bed room on Saturday night. Oh well.
It was great while it lasted.

Last edited by dirtdobber; 04-27-2013 at 08:18 PM.
Old 04-27-2013, 09:02 PM
maddghost
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 11 Likes on 9 Posts

Well hallelulha Good times I say!