Dyna Glide Models Super Glide, Super Glide Sport, Super Glide Custom, Dyna Glide Convertible, Super Glide T-Sport, Dyna Glide Police, Dyna Switchback, Low Rider, Street Bob, Fat Bob and Wide Glide.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

DK custom.. Amazing customer service!

Search this Thread

Old 04-28-2013, 12:37 AM
TwelveHD
Tourer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default DK custom.. Amazing customer service!

I just wanted to give a shout out to Dawn especially! She is an amazing person and is the true meaning of top notch customer service. She went above and beyond to answering my emails probably when she wasn't even working! Lol. I had a small issue with some bearings missing from my pedals I ordered. All I can say is that her and Kevin took super good care of me and I was blown away. I definitely will be ordering some more goodies from them!! They are 5 star for sure! Thanks a lot! You guys rock!

Old 04-28-2013, 10:44 AM
TwelveHD
Tourer

Can't believe that no one has responded to this.. Kudos DK-

Old 04-28-2013, 10:58 AM
SLV
Elite HDF Member
Received 44 Likes on 40 Posts

I've ordered from DK three times. Never an issue and always very fast delivery.

I will say one thing about your review. Part of a 5 star rating, for me anyway, is not getting items with missing parts. I appreciate suppliers that react to problems and get them sorted quickly, but its always better to do it right the first time.

Our society has decided to accept an apology and a fix as part of "good customer service."

Just my 2 cents. Like I said, DK has been perfect with my transactions.

Old 04-28-2013, 11:33 AM
TwelveHD
Tourer

Originally Posted by SLV

I will say one thing about your review. Part of a 5 star rating, for me anyway, is not getting items with missing parts. I appreciate suppliers that react to problems and get them sorted quickly, but its always better to do it right the first time.

Our society has decided to accept an apology and a fix as part of "good customer service."

Nobody's perfect.. I think for me, the way they handled it was definitely 5 star. Thanks for your 2 cents.

Last edited by TwelveHD; 04-28-2013 at 11:44 AM.
Old 04-28-2013, 12:05 PM
FXDWG12
Road Master
Received 6 Likes on 3 Posts

I just placed an order with them a couple of days ago. I can't wait to get my stuff.

Old 04-28-2013, 11:35 PM
DK Custom
Platinum Sponsor
Received 3,940 Likes on 2,295 Posts

Originally Posted by TwelveHD
I just wanted to give a shout out to Dawn especially! She is an amazing person and is the true meaning of top notch customer service. She went above and beyond to answering my emails probably when she wasn't even working! Lol. I had a small issue with some bearings missing from my pedals I ordered. All I can say is that her and Kevin took super good care of me and I was blown away. I definitely will be ordering some more goodies from them!! They are 5 star for sure! Thanks a lot! You guys rock!
Thanks for the good words! I am showing Dawn your note Monday.

Originally Posted by SLV

There's no doubt it is always better to do it right the first time.

Every time I see an order that gets messed up, everyone at the shop knows there going to be a Team meeting to figure out how/why it happened and what we can change to prevent it from happening again.

Fortunately this occurs less than 1/2 of 1% of the time. But for the person who's order it happened to, it is 100% for them, and that sucks, so we try and make up for it....but our top priority is getting orders out quickly and accurately.

DKCustomProducts.com
Call/Text: 662-252-8828
Email: Support@DKCustomProducts.com

Old 04-29-2013, 06:24 AM
SLV
Elite HDF Member
Received 44 Likes on 40 Posts

Originally Posted by DK Custom
There's no doubt it is always better to do it right the first time.

Every time I see an order that gets messed up, everyone at the shop knows there going to be a Team meeting to figure out how/why it happened and what we can change to prevent it from happening again.

Fortunately this occurs less than 1/2 of 1% of the time. But for the person who's order it happened to, it is 100% for them, and that sucks, so we try and make up for it....but our top priority is getting orders out quickly and accurately.
It's great that your team cares Kevin. Like I said, you guys are batting 1000 with me.

Old 04-29-2013, 06:38 AM
rs87277
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

My tank lift came fast but didnt include the rubber caps that go on the end of the bolts (not that big of a deal). I would order again from them.

Old 04-29-2013, 11:24 AM
blueangel73
Elite HDF Member
Received 147 Likes on 122 Posts

I picked up some Heel rest from them. I also, PM'd and email them several times before the order. They were very quick with their replies, clear on their answers and the parts showed up quickly after being ordered and the parts are top notch. They absolutely get an AA++ from me.

Old 04-29-2013, 11:30 AM
CADguy
Road Captain
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Always some great reviews on DK products. I will be ordering some goodies for the WG once the kitchen remodel is done.

Quick Reply: DK custom.. Amazing customer service!