Dyna Glide Models Super Glide, Super Glide Sport, Super Glide Custom, Dyna Glide Convertible, Super Glide T-Sport, Dyna Glide Police, Dyna Switchback, Low Rider, Street Bob, Fat Bob and Wide Glide.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Boston area Dealers

Search this Thread

Old 04-28-2013, 05:52 AM
imagine1954
Intermediate
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question Boston area Dealers

I would appreciate any input on local dealers in the Boston MA area. I will be buying a new Dyna in the next month or so.
Thanks for any input Brian

Old 04-28-2013, 06:28 AM
str8shuutr45
Tourer
Received 81 Likes on 44 Posts

Originally Posted by imagine1954
I would appreciate any input on local dealers in the Boston MA area. I will be buying a new Dyna in the next month or so.
Thanks for any input Brian
Take a ride to Manchester, NH and see the folks at Manchester HD. They have a very good selection, the service guys seem to know what they are talking about and they sell parts and accessories at 15% off. They even have a few days during the year when they give you an extra 5%. I purchased all my parts there this past winter and saved a few bucks.

Old 04-28-2013, 06:35 AM
SDrake65
Advanced
Default High Octane in Billerica

High Octane in Billerica, good people will work with you.
Service and Parts people are great to deal with, unlike one in particular.

Old 04-28-2013, 07:31 AM
imagine1954
Intermediate

Thanks again for you time
I have heard that High Octane are one of the good guys and I see on there web site that they have large selection of Dyna to drool over
Thanks again

Old 04-28-2013, 08:06 AM
RJHD
Tourer
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Bought a Fat Bob and American Harley Davidson in Leominster blew everyone else's pricing away. I offered my business to about five or so dealers in the New England area. They were the only ones I felt didn't try and play games with me.

Nice, honest folks who got me the bike I wanted for a great price. I'm not a grinder kind of buyer. Didn't pit one dealer against another. Just wanted a good price from what I felt was an honest dealer.

My experiences so far with American Harley have been great.

Old 04-28-2013, 08:35 AM
wild hog
Tourer
Received 15 Likes on 14 Posts
Thumbs up

I will throw another vote in for Manchester,NH Harley. Bought my last bike there. Good folks to deal with.

Old 05-07-2013, 03:14 AM
imagine1954
Intermediate
Default New FXDC

Picking up my new FXDC, Two tone up grade Red/ Merlot, today. I ended up visiting all the dealer in the Boston area and a couple in New Hampshire. They were definitely the best place to view the bike, as they had somany new models on display in really nice showroom. However, it was a little hole in the wall inBridgewater that offer me the best deal and there was no haggling. Everybody get the same deal. All motorcycle are sold at MSRP Monty’s pays freightand setup, provides 1000 mile service free and two hours of service labor onany future work. Price paid MSRP 13,929

Old 05-07-2013, 06:12 AM
SLV
Elite HDF Member
Received 44 Likes on 40 Posts

Congratulations!
That sounds lime a really good deal. Nice job.

Don't forget to post pics when you get time.

Old 05-07-2013, 09:39 AM
mpc709
Novice
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by RJHD
Bought a Fat Bob and American Harley Davidson in Leominster blew everyone else's pricing away. I offered my business to about five or so dealers in the New England area. They were the only ones I felt didn't try and play games with me.

Nice, honest folks who got me the bike I wanted for a great price. I'm not a grinder kind of buyer. Didn't pit one dealer against another. Just wanted a good price from what I felt was an honest dealer.

I coudn't say it better myself! I will add that when looking for my Wide Glide I visted a lot of dealers. I called American on the phone and told her I was looking for a black one.(they had a blue flame on order for stock) I was quoted 1k below sticker with 1 & 5k services free over the phone! I thanked her for her time. Needless to say I bought from them.

Old 05-07-2013, 09:50 AM
ElectraGlideSteve
Road Warrior
Received 91 Likes on 61 Posts

Originally Posted by RJHD

Originally Posted by mpc709
I coudn't say it better myself! I will add that when looking for my Wide Glide I visted a lot of dealers. I called American on the phone and told her I was looking for a black one.(they had a blue flame on order for stock) I was quoted 1k below sticker with 1 & 5k services free over the phone! I thanked her for her time. Needless to say I bought from them.
Yup....American Harley in Leominster, MA.
I just bought my new EG Classic there.
Great family owned dealership and no one, not even the big box store dealerships will beat their prices.
One of the few dealerships that will sell less than msrp
The owner is Phil and the co-owner is his daughter Marlene.
Marlene runs the sales department.
1k and 5k service is free. No set up or prep fees.
20% off all purchases and less than msrp. You can't beat them.

Go see them, you will not be disappointed.
www.americanharleydavidson.com

Oops sorry, nevermind....I see that you already bought elsewhere.
Good luck with the new bike!

Last edited by ElectraGlideSteve; 05-07-2013 at 10:01 AM.

Quick Reply: Boston area Dealers