Dyna Glide Models Super Glide, Super Glide Sport, Super Glide Custom, Dyna Glide Convertible, Super Glide T-Sport, Dyna Glide Police, Dyna Switchback, Low Rider, Street Bob, Fat Bob and Wide Glide.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

13' Street Bob color's

Search this Thread

Old 05-18-2013, 07:30 PM
ARech09
Intermediate
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 13' Street Bob color's

Hey guy's, just got rid of my Iron and will be buying a 13 street bob within the near future. Just got approved through Harley, but will be ordering the bike through the HD-1 Customization because I want the 103 motor. I had my mind set on Vivid black, but a couple other color's caught my eye and now Im torn. Im trying to find some real picture's, but have had little luck. I am mainly wanting to see how the big blue pearl, and midnight pearl look in the sunlight, but really want to see any color options, so if anyone has any picture's, or can point me in the right direction to where some are, I would greatly appreciate it!
Thanks.

Old 05-19-2013, 12:26 AM
SquidHead
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts

The hard candy colors don't look anything like the HD-1 generated colors. Best to see them in person. I settled on green after I saw it on a bagger at the dealership. Never would have considered it just based on HD-1.

Old 05-19-2013, 01:29 AM
seethesvt
Cruiser

Same, hard candy green... Pics do no justice for how good it looks... I get compliments at stop lights Cuz its so pretty...

Old 05-19-2013, 03:32 AM
20RoadGlidin
Road Master
Received 13 Likes on 6 Posts

I personally like the ember red sunglo with the blacked out accessories scheme. Check out SLVs bike: https://www.hdforums.com/forum/members/230249-slv.html

Old 05-19-2013, 05:17 AM
Sgt7212
Cruiser

Originally Posted by ARech09
Hey guy's, just got rid of my Iron and will be buying a 13 street bob within the near future. Just got approved through Harley, but will be ordering the bike through the HD-1 Customization because I want the 103 motor. I had my mind set on Vivid black, but a couple other color's caught my eye and now Im torn. Im trying to find some real picture's, but have had little luck. I am mainly wanting to see how the big blue pearl, and midnight pearl look in the sunlight, but really want to see any color options, so if anyone has any picture's, or can point me in the right direction to where some are, I would greatly appreciate it!
Thanks.

I'd stop by your local dealer and take a look. The Midnight Pearl, IMHO is an awesome color. Looks black, but when the sun hits it, that pearl really pops and makes the bike stand out. The Big Blue Pearl looks great also. I just prefer the Midnight Pearl.

Old 05-19-2013, 05:37 AM
jethro69
Advanced
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I saw a big red flake hard candy custom at my dealer and it was beautiful. I was tempted to buy it but I got a better deal on a leftover '12 ember red sunglow. Also a very nice looking color by the way.

Old 05-19-2013, 06:51 AM
SLV
Elite HDF Member
Received 44 Likes on 40 Posts

Originally Posted by '10FatGlidin'
I personally like the ember red sunglo with the blacked out accessories scheme. Check out SLVs bike: https://www.hdforums.com/forum/members/230249-slv.html
Thanks Joe. Mine is actually 2013 Candy Orange. It looks red in a lot of pics.

Old 05-19-2013, 07:00 AM
SLV
Elite HDF Member
Received 44 Likes on 40 Posts

Here is an ndoor shot. It looks like a completely different color.

Attached Thumbnails 13' Street Bob color's-image.jpg  
Old 05-19-2013, 09:06 AM
SquidHead
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by jethro69
I saw a big red flake hard candy custom at my dealer and it was beautiful. I was tempted to buy it but I got a better deal on a leftover '12 ember red sunglow. Also a very nice looking color by the way.
I agree, that big red flake is hot. Had I seen it first, I might riding a red goblin.

I've only seen it chromed, though. I wonder how it would blacked out SLV-style.

Old 05-19-2013, 01:10 PM
Ninety8NeonACR
Tourer
Received 38 Likes on 32 Posts

Here is how I ordered my big red flake. It isn't totally chrome free but everything is black except the 103.

Quick Reply: 13' Street Bob color's