Dyna Glide Models Super Glide, Super Glide Sport, Super Glide Custom, Dyna Glide Convertible, Super Glide T-Sport, Dyna Glide Police, Dyna Switchback, Low Rider, Street Bob, Fat Bob and Wide Glide.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Bassani customer service sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 06-21-2013, 01:40 AM
EastBay_Solo
Road Master
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Bassani customer service sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So I have an issue with my bassani baffle. It comes loose after hard riding. And when I mean loose I don't mean the nut and bolt that holds it in. It's loose inside at the rear of the baffle. Sounds like ****!! Kills the great sound the 1d5250 makes. Anyhow spoke to Kurt at Bassani and provided him with the invoices he requested so he can send out the new baffle to fix this problem. It's been a month now and no email reply from him. I call him up he pulls up my email and reads off my number to me and says I will call you back ? Well he never did! **** them! So currently I'm running it with no baffle. Sucks that we spend hella money on there product to be treated like this. My bad for venting but **** a whole month is bull ****. Oh yeah I also have an issue with the brake lever hitting the dam heat shield. FML

Old 06-21-2013, 04:42 AM
Qdog002
Stellar HDF Member
Received 866 Likes on 546 Posts

You should at the very least have received a return call. How long have you had the pipe?

Old 06-21-2013, 06:27 AM
blueangel73
Elite HDF Member
Received 147 Likes on 122 Posts

When I was dealling with them, it was very hard to get return calls. But every time I called them I was able to speak to the customer rep or tech rep. I understand that they "might" have a lot on their plate dealing with more than just motorcycle parts. I have found that the best way to resolve an issue with a company that doesn't have time to return the customers calls or emails or whatever is to be annoying, call them all day everyday until the issue is resolved and then never deal with them again if possible.

Old 06-21-2013, 06:49 AM
SDrake65
Advanced

How long did it take to loosen up???

Old 06-21-2013, 07:17 AM
HD Pilot
Elite HDF Member
Received 55 Likes on 47 Posts

Everything at Bassani seems to run in slow motion. They always seem to resolve problems, but they take a long time to do it.

Old 06-21-2013, 07:58 AM
Good_Apollo
Road Warrior
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by alansummrs
Everything at Bassani seems to run in slow motion. They always seem to resolve problems, but they take a long time to do it.
I think Kurt is the only tech guy there, at least for motorcycles, i have worked with him and he was a lot of help, but it's hard to get things moving for sure, I think he probably needs a backup or something.

Old 06-21-2013, 11:52 AM
EastBay_Solo
Road Master

I have had the pipe for only a 2 month . The baffle came loose the first week of ownership . And yes Kurt is the only dude there for motorcycles either way it's BS . I'm so pissed at this point I'm most likely gonna sell it and go another route .

Old 06-21-2013, 12:32 PM
02DynaHH
Tourer
Received 13 Likes on 6 Posts

I have not had a good experience with them as well. Their product and tech support are crap. I will be going with a different exhaust next time around.

1) A weld on my mounting tab broke clear off (also happened to my friends bike with the same exhaust, in the same spot)
2) I wanted to try some different baffles and cant get a straight answer about what size I need/if they have any replacements available. I have called numerous times and sent numerous emails with no responses.

At this point I have given up and will just deal with it until I have the money to replace it.

Old 06-21-2013, 12:45 PM
CADguy
Road Captain
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

EastBay,

I think your bike would would look killer with that new Bobcat exhaust from D&D.

Old 06-21-2013, 01:42 PM
Dynam1te
Road Warrior
Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by CADguy
EastBay,

I think your bike would would look killer with that new Bobcat exhaust from D&D.
Yup this.
Sorry to hear about your 5250 tho... hopefully they can straighten it out for you. I guess there isn't a temporary way to fix it is there? Other than taking it out?

Quick Reply: Bassani customer service sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!