Dyna Glide Models Super Glide, Super Glide Sport, Super Glide Custom, Dyna Glide Convertible, Super Glide T-Sport, Dyna Glide Police, Dyna Switchback, Low Rider, Street Bob, Fat Bob and Wide Glide.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Need Street Bob Feedback/Ratings

Search this Thread

Old 06-21-2013, 09:16 AM
Fabian Gomez
Intermediate
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Need Street Bob Feedback/Ratings

I am in the market to purchase a 2013 Street Bob and want honest feedback about anything in regards to it. Ride, Handling, Comfort, Styling etc. Going from a 2011 XLC 1200. Thanks!

Old 06-21-2013, 09:29 AM
dgkurilkojr
Cruiser

i have a 2010 street bob and i love it. Threw on some 16" apes and forward controls and couldn't be happier

Old 06-21-2013, 09:33 AM
Fabian Gomez
Intermediate

dgkurilkojr I am having forward controls put on it also. I am also having the solo luggage rack with detach passenger pillon for two up riding. Have you done any two up with yours? If so how did it go. With my sporty my rider seems to be all up my back.

Old 06-21-2013, 10:07 AM
deuce_streetbob
Road Master
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I used to have an 06 deuce, had to sell it...few years later I was in the market for another one. I never considered a dyna in the past because I thought they were too small a bike for me, but when I saw the new style on the street Bob I fell in live with the looks. I went to the dealer and finally sat on one and was very surprised of how well it fit me. It didn't seem small at all. Ended up buying one, and it is so much more maneuverable and easier to ride compared to the deuce. I'm absolutely living the streetbob and can honestly say I like it better than my old deuce...which I loved as well. It's just a great bike and I plan to put mny, many miles on it. I havent ridden 2 up yet, but if I had to guess it will probably be a little beter than it 1200, but not much. There just isn't much fender back there to work with, so the passenger will naturally be riding up on u. I guess if u get a chick with a nice rack that can be a nice thing tho!

Old 06-21-2013, 10:51 AM
Rog6679
Advanced

Two up riding is not a problem on the Street Bob. I have done multiple hundred mile or more trips with my wife on mine. From the mountains in New England to New York City. Very comfortable and I have 18's on mine

Old 06-21-2013, 11:09 AM
Dynam1te
Road Warrior
Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

They're garbage.... too nimble and quick, and way too easy to customize. They try to be everything at once...

Old 06-21-2013, 11:21 AM
SLV
Elite HDF Member
Received 44 Likes on 40 Posts

I like mine a lot. Stock suspension isn't great, but no stock HD suspension is (except the great FXDX)

I've never had s passenger, but it does OK. Softer than it would be with high end components. I ride aggressively and get by with stock front and progressive 412 shocks for now.

Looks? See for yourself. There are a lot of bobs on the forum. Mine's best of course, but there are some others that look .....OK I guess

Old 06-21-2013, 12:46 PM
Buzzfin
Cruiser

Two up riding is no problem as long as you make a few simple add/mods. I have Progressive 412s on the rear and use a Sundowner seat and a backrest when riding two up. Plenty of room and handles great. Just did a 1000+ mile trip last weekend.

Old 06-21-2013, 03:40 PM
Fabian Gomez
Intermediate
Default Pulled the trigger

Here is a picture of what she will look like. I just got back from dealership and they should have her ready by end of next week. I am super excited. She is Hard Candy Red

Attached Thumbnails Need Street Bob Feedback/Ratings-mycustombikewallpaper_1280_1024.jpg  
Old 06-21-2013, 04:11 PM
Buzzfin
Cruiser

Looks great! The red wheels are a nice touch, too. Post some pics when you get it!

Quick Reply: Need Street Bob Feedback/Ratings