Dyna Glide Models Super Glide, Super Glide Sport, Super Glide Custom, Dyna Glide Convertible, Super Glide T-Sport, Dyna Glide Police, Dyna Switchback, Low Rider, Street Bob, Fat Bob and Wide Glide.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

corbin seat or c&c?

Search this Thread

Old 07-07-2013, 08:16 PM
Sonny's World
Road Captain
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I'm quite satisfied with my C&C seat. Plenty comfortable and looks great.

Attached Thumbnails corbin seat or c&c?-dscf1709.jpg  
Old 07-07-2013, 09:23 PM
izzyryder
Road Warrior
Received 86 Likes on 63 Posts

Just wanted to throw my 2 cents in...

On my Dyna I've tried the C&C fast back seat and did not like it. I loved it on my softail, but on my Dyna it sat me at a weird angle and made be constantly feel like my *** was sliding forward. I just wasn't fond of the position and the fit and finish wasn't all that great.

I just ordered a Corbin young guns seat which should be here Friday. I am currently running a lepera daytona sport seat which I actually love but I want a seat I can go 4 hours and not worry. So I'm hoping the Corbin is the one.

Old 07-08-2013, 09:19 AM
G-Lock
Tourer

That Corbin Young Guns looks sweet. Let us know how you like it.

Old 07-08-2013, 11:02 AM
07bobber
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 13 Likes on 8 Posts

I like my c&c fastback, its pretty comfortable and moved me back and down quite a bit compared to stock and has great back support....if i had the money id try the mustang fastback too

Old 07-09-2013, 12:40 AM
Jbco2
Cruiser
Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Corbin is the top of the like seat IMO.

Joe

Old 07-09-2013, 01:41 AM
apbtlvr
Road Captain
Default seat

I run Corbins and a friend of mine prefers C&C. But I heard somewhere that C&C stands for Chuck and Chuy that worked at Corbin for years. That said when I sit on his seat it feels similar but the cover materials aren't of the same quality even if you get leather. That's my opinion and opinions are like....

Old 04-21-2015, 02:38 AM
DVP
Novice

I just met Chuck and Chewey today when i went to visit them to check out a seat for my 2013 CVO Glide.
I will definitely get a seat from them, he has one that puts me back 2 inches and down 1, I am not thrilled about the color of the thread, i will cruise my bike down there tomorrow and put the seat on and see how it looks mounted.
ill post pics as well.
Stock seat is for sale and in the for sale section here in this forum.

Joe.

Old 04-21-2015, 07:39 AM
JustOneDean
Road Warrior
Received 67 Likes on 49 Posts

OP, I'm having the same debate with myself right now. I've never sat on a C&C, but I had a Corbin on my Sportster. What you've heard about them is true, the foam is extremely dense. That can make a quick hop around town a bit less comfortable than on a softer seat, but if you're running all day, the hard foam is great. It won't crush down and it gives significantly more support. Longest day on that Sportster was 660 miles on the slab, and I could've gone farther. I can't say how it compares to C&C, though.

Old 04-21-2015, 09:04 AM
Jesse_81
Road Captain

I haven't owned either seat, however I have owned a Corbin that was very hard. The contour was good and cupped my butt very well so the hardness wasn't an issue.

IMO firm can be okay IF the shape is right however I still prefer a softer seat being I got one seriously boney ***! Just by looking at those two seats, the C&C to me looks like what I'd personally go with hands down, but what I like and what you'd like may be entirely different. Reason I say that just by pics alone I see the C&C deep set seating position. I have the Sick Saddles solo that is 2" shorter and 1" further back (I'm only 5'6") and that's where I prefer my seating position. I don't have any reach issues but I run mids and T-Bars... Who couldn't reach that? Lol.

Old 04-21-2015, 12:20 PM
mtnlvr
Road Warrior
Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts

What kind of adjustability does the C&C back rest have? Mustang claims to have the most...vertical, fore and aft, pivots to match back.

Quick Reply: corbin seat or c&c?