Dyna Glide Models Super Glide, Super Glide Sport, Super Glide Custom, Dyna Glide Convertible, Super Glide T-Sport, Dyna Glide Police, Dyna Switchback, Low Rider, Street Bob, Fat Bob and Wide Glide.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Fat Bob saddlebags

Search this Thread

Old 09-04-2013, 04:05 PM
Staylebait
Cruiser
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I know they are throwovers but the Kuryakyn Grand Throwover bags work awesome on the Fat Bob. I use mine to keep the "convertible" look on mine and just use them for road trips. They can be attached under the seat as well for a more permanent look and feel.

Old 09-04-2013, 05:54 PM
Northern B
Tourer
Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

[QUOTE=trav0127;11717998]
Originally Posted by PaiN
I have the same on mine but in brown/black...They are a perfect fit.

Really like the looks of those bags..im looking for a nice set for my 2011 fat bob..are the bags quick release or can they be upgraded to it?
I have the same bags, they are not quick release but you can add quick release brackets such as easy brackets or CV barebacks. I am using the barebacks CV145 with detachable sissy bar, or you can use CV144 without the sissy bar.

http://www.cyclevisions.com/index.ph...backs.html?p=2

Old 09-06-2013, 01:45 PM
charmn
Intermediate
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by p3ozman
HD Distressed Brown bags....mounted right up no problem
What saddle do you have on the bike? Nice!

Old 12-25-2014, 08:07 PM
Devchonachko
Novice

can you post a pic of your fatbob with these Kuryakyn Grand Throwover bags on it? A question I have about these is this. When you're going 75 mph do they flap around at all?

Old 12-26-2014, 04:40 PM
Viking Bags
Former Sponsor
Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by Devchonachko
can you post a pic of your fatbob with these Kuryakyn Grand Throwover bags on it? A question I have about these is this. When you're going 75 mph do they flap around at all?
Our bags don't flap around in the wind at all. We secure everything down to the bag and bike. If you're interested in some fat bob bags.. we have here http://www.vikingbags.com/harley-dav...saddlebags.htm theres also quick disconnect's available..

Old 12-27-2014, 06:03 PM
target64
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 45 Likes on 41 Posts

Tsukayu hard bags are the way to good great fit, can remove on and off in less than a minute.

Attached Thumbnails Fat Bob saddlebags-192.jpg  
Old 12-27-2014, 06:26 PM
stewbeezer
Tourer
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by nomoore77
I would really like to see some pics of these mounted on a forum members bike. The pics on there website are photoshopped. Seems like a good price. I would also like to know if they are compatible with the quick detatch sissy bar?
Did you watch the video? It shows the saddlebags as well as the fairing.

Old 12-28-2014, 10:27 PM
Devchonachko
Novice

Originally Posted by target64
Tsukayu hard bags are the way to good great fit, can remove on and off in less than a minute.
How much can you fit in there? For instance, would I be able to put some groceries in there, like a gallon of milk and other heavy stuff? I checked out the website, they seem pretty good, and I like that I wouldn't have to relocate my turn signals.

Old 12-29-2014, 06:40 PM
Devchonachko
Novice

Originally Posted by Viking Bags
Our bags don't flap around in the wind at all. We secure everything down to the bag and bike. If you're interested in some fat bob bags.. we have here http://www.vikingbags.com/harley-dav...saddlebags.htm theres also quick disconnect's available..
Ok, I was looking at your Harley Dyna Fat Bob FXDF Viking Lamellar Large Spear Shock Cutout Hard Saddlebags. Would these fit with my 2014 and would I need to relocate the turn signals

Old 12-30-2014, 12:39 PM
Viking Bags
Former Sponsor
Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by Devchonachko
Ok, I was looking at your Harley Dyna Fat Bob FXDF Viking Lamellar Large Spear Shock Cutout Hard Saddlebags. Would these fit with my 2014 and would I need to relocate the turn signals
For the large size saddlebags like that, it would be wise to relocate them. We don't offer the kit to relocate the turn signals at this time, but you may be able to squeeze the bags on without relocating. It would be a very tight squeeze though.
http://www.vikingbags.com/viking-lam...saddlebags.htm

Quick Reply: Fat Bob saddlebags