Dyna Glide Models Super Glide, Super Glide Sport, Super Glide Custom, Dyna Glide Convertible, Super Glide T-Sport, Dyna Glide Police, Dyna Switchback, Low Rider, Street Bob, Fat Bob and Wide Glide.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

installed cycle visions eliminator and lights blinking rapidly

Search this Thread

Old 08-09-2013, 02:14 PM
huskytamer
Advanced
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default installed cycle visions eliminator and lights blinking rapidly

Hey guys I need your help with an electrical issue. Last summer I installed Joker Machine LED front turn signals on my bike, bought a badlands III load equalizer, plugged it into the wiring harness, reset my system using the instructions, and presto everything worked great. No rapid flashing. This year I added the cycle visions eliminator LED license plate bracket/rear turn signals, reset my system as per the instructions for the badlands load equalizer and both front and rear signals are flashing rapidly. I thought that the the badlands load equalizer worked for both the front and rear turn signals simultaneously but apparently not. Before I try plugging a second load equalizer into the wiring harness (the one that came with the cycle visions kit), I wanted to ask if anyone has had any experience with this and how they resolved it. The badlands load equalizer instructions say that I can also try pulling the maxi fuse and resetting the system that way. Any help is greatly appreciated!

Old 08-09-2013, 02:21 PM
Gommee
Devil's Advocate
Received 36 Likes on 36 Posts

I am running LED front and rear with the Badlands and no issues. Try the maxi fuse and reset again. There are a few sets of instructions on the Badlands site. Depending if you have a security system or not. Maybe download all three sets of instructions as reference. Also contact Badlands for more support.