Dyna Glide Models Super Glide, Super Glide Sport, Super Glide Custom, Dyna Glide Convertible, Super Glide T-Sport, Dyna Glide Police, Dyna Switchback, Low Rider, Street Bob, Fat Bob and Wide Glide.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Leatherpros FXDXT Saddlebags installed

Search this Thread

Old 08-10-2013, 06:42 AM
outlaw16
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Leatherpros FXDXT Saddlebags installed

Received my saddlebags from Leatherpros yesterday and installed them last night (hence terrible cell phone pic). It was super easy to install thanks to the directions that came with the docking hardware and it took less than an hour from opening the box to finishing up the application of the 303 areospace protectant that also was included.

So I would just like to shout out to leatherpros. It is not often these days when you call a company (even an American one) that you talk to an actual person, much less the owner or the establishment. Also, I ordered the bags last Friday, to which Garry said he would make them Monday and ship them Tuesday which I really didn't believe and then they arrived yesterday which impressed me. Overall, just really satisfied with the product and customer service.

Cheers!

Attached Thumbnails Leatherpros FXDXT Saddlebags installed-bags.jpg  
Old 08-10-2013, 09:12 AM
DYNARYDER87
Tourer
Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by outlaw16
Received my saddlebags from Leatherpros yesterday and installed them last night (hence terrible cell phone pic). It was super easy to install thanks to the directions that came with the docking hardware and it took less than an hour from opening the box to finishing up the application of the 303 areospace protectant that also was included.

So I would just like to shout out to leatherpros. It is not often these days when you call a company (even an American one) that you talk to an actual person, much less the owner or the establishment. Also, I ordered the bags last Friday, to which Garry said he would make them Monday and ship them Tuesday which I really didn't believe and then they arrived yesterday which impressed me. Overall, just really satisfied with the product and customer service.

Cheers!
Nice man, Im thinking about dropping some cash on them next week. Im sick of stuffing **** behind the fairing to carry **** around. I need some bags!

Old 08-10-2013, 10:42 AM
Qdog002
Stellar HDF Member
Received 866 Likes on 546 Posts
Default leather pros

retracted

Last edited by Qdog002; 08-10-2013 at 10:45 AM.
Old 08-10-2013, 10:56 AM
parts eeter
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

I bought a set a while back. Gary is a nice fella, and the saddlebags are really nice. I havent got to ride with them yet, but I did mount them up.

Old 08-10-2013, 11:20 AM
SquidHead
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts

I absolutely love mine, and Garry is awesome. Pretty hard to find comparable quality for the price. I know because I tried.

Old 08-10-2013, 11:26 AM
parts eeter
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

I used Stainless T nuts on my install instead of the included nuts.

Custom made wrench for said T nuts

Installed

Old 08-10-2013, 11:57 AM
SquidHead
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts

My kit was for the HD quick detach, so I just used the included stainless button head bolts. No nuts required.

Another nice thing about these bags is you can keep your quick detach mounts. Can't run the sissy bar while the bags are mounted though. The sideplates stick out too far and interfere with the bag latches.

Old 08-10-2013, 12:30 PM
outlaw16
Cruiser

Yea, was wondering if anyone has figured out a mod in order to have both the detachable sissy bar and bags mounted. This would greatly help for date night with the wifey or for when I needed to run the trunk bag on the sissy bar for additional storage.

Old 08-10-2013, 01:48 PM
Qdog002
Stellar HDF Member
Received 866 Likes on 546 Posts

So you can`t use the OEM detachable backrest when these bags are mounted?

Old 08-10-2013, 03:21 PM
outlaw16
Cruiser

I was able to get the levers on the saddlebags down past the sissy bar plate but it was tight. Garry would probably be best to answer if he recommends it.

Quick Reply: Leatherpros FXDXT Saddlebags installed