Dyna Glide Models Super Glide, Super Glide Sport, Super Glide Custom, Dyna Glide Convertible, Super Glide T-Sport, Dyna Glide Police, Dyna Switchback, Low Rider, Street Bob, Fat Bob and Wide Glide.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

riders local to Manassas, VA or within vicinity

Search this Thread

Old 08-10-2013, 11:52 AM
blueridge
Tourer
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default riders local to Manassas, VA or within vicinity

I want to find someone local to me to test my bike out. Yeah I know its taboo to let someone to ride your bike but I want to ensure that my bike is not popping or decal-ing since I put new pipes on. This is my first Harley so we all have questions on the functioning of our bikes.

I am getting a bit better mpg now since I installed the ECM for a 2in1 pipe (I got the big shots). Probably this is because my bike is being ridden to work and simply ride more this getting better MPG. I noticed that with the current map from Jamie at fuelmoto...the RPM gets to max within respective gears pretty quickly so I have to upshift quickly to keep the RPMs in the 2500 to 2700 on back roads. But I am getting better MPG but I think this MPG is because I am not reeving too high etc. If I keep the RPM in the proper range for each gear I can get close to 43mpg for mix driving.