Dyna Glide Models Super Glide, Super Glide Sport, Super Glide Custom, Dyna Glide Convertible, Super Glide T-Sport, Dyna Glide Police, Dyna Switchback, Low Rider, Street Bob, Fat Bob and Wide Glide.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

LED headlamp for '03 Wide Glide?

Search this Thread

Old 03-03-2014, 11:00 PM
backinthesaddleagain
1st Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default LED headlamp for '03 Wide Glide?

A little help. I could have sworn I saw a post out there in cyber world somewhere or maybe this site, that some Dyna jock had figured out how to fit a 5-3/4" LED headlight to an '03 FXDWG with stock equipment. Was I as blind and seeing things as I feel I am on a moonless night on fresh asphalt with my halogen headlight, or has someone else seen such a thing?

Forgive me in advance for any response delay to your input, I'm up to my *** in frozen alligators for the next couple of days.

bitsa

Old 03-03-2014, 11:12 PM
slozomby
Road Master
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

other than the daymaker options these 2 look the most promising.

http://www.jpcycles.com/product/724-...FZRqfgodF3sAFw

bleh oraclelighting took their led headlight page down....
and my drag specialties link was broken somehow but can still find the lights at the vendors.

theres a few drop in bulb replacements in led. most of the dual mode ( high/low) require a driver to be installed as well. should be small enough to fit in the headlight bucket.

Last edited by slozomby; 03-03-2014 at 11:25 PM.
Old 03-04-2014, 12:51 AM
ShiftyCapone
Tourer
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by backinthesaddleagain
A little help. I could have sworn I saw a post out there in cyber world somewhere or maybe this site, that some Dyna jock had figured out how to fit a 5-3/4" LED headlight to an '03 FXDWG with stock equipment. Was I as blind and seeing things as I feel I am on a moonless night on fresh asphalt with my halogen headlight, or has someone else seen such a thing?

Forgive me in advance for any response delay to your input, I'm up to my *** in frozen alligators for the next couple of days.

bitsa
What size headlight assembly do you have on there now? I just did a quick search and it would appear as though it's 5-3/4" but the MoCo website doesn't list your bike under the "Fitment" tab. My 2013 FXDWG wasn't listed on there for quite a while but it fit no problem. Might be worth checking it out at your local dealer....