Dyna Glide Models Super Glide, Super Glide Sport, Super Glide Custom, Dyna Glide Convertible, Super Glide T-Sport, Dyna Glide Police, Dyna Switchback, Low Rider, Street Bob, Fat Bob and Wide Glide.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Where else can I buy Intiminators ?

Search this Thread

Old 03-12-2014, 03:39 AM
Bbbadboy
Tourer
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Where else can I buy Intiminators ?

So three days, two messages, 12 phone calls later still no one answering at Ricor. Wtf. They must all be in Daytona. Where else can I buy some Intimidator ? 11 Wide Glide. Springs and adjusters are on there way.

Old 03-12-2014, 05:27 AM
stilup
Road Warrior
Received 37 Likes on 31 Posts

Really surprised there, they are usually quick to respond.
Maybe out spending all the money.
Worth waiting for.

Old 03-12-2014, 06:42 AM
Jeff's 1st Harley
Road Master
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by Bbbadboy
So three days, two messages, 12 phone calls later still no one answering at Ricor. Wtf. They must all be in Daytona. Where else can I buy some Intimidator ? 11 Wide Glide. Springs and adjusters are on there way.
I bought mine from ebay a couple of weeks ago. $177 for the pair. Probably the best money I have ever spent on my bike.

Old 03-12-2014, 07:18 AM
0lowrider1
Road Master
Received 25 Likes on 23 Posts

I believe I read that they are moving their operations to another location.brian usually responds pretty quick...

Old 03-12-2014, 07:18 AM
Mr Bentwrench
Road Captain
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

eBay. All about the same price and all from 'licensed dealers' anyway with same factory warranties... I'm pretty sure.

Ricor has some customer service threads over on XLforum so sounds about right.

PS: Intimidators over Gold Valve always. Far superior on both the XL and Triumph forums.

Old 03-12-2014, 01:18 PM
rsking45
Road Warrior
Received 91 Likes on 74 Posts

I just received mine from BeanandBake or something like that off of eBay for 177.00 free shipping .Im not seeing them on ebay now tho

Last edited by rsking45; 03-12-2014 at 01:25 PM.
Old 03-12-2014, 01:20 PM
rsking45
Road Warrior
Received 91 Likes on 74 Posts

Originally Posted by Jeff's 1st Harley
I bought mine from ebay a couple of weeks ago. $177 for the pair. Probably the best money I have ever spent on my bike.
Did you use the progressive springs with the intiminators or switch to stock spring? Did you do anything else except drop them in?

Thanks

Last edited by rsking45; 03-12-2014 at 01:25 PM.
Old 03-12-2014, 02:11 PM
rooti
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

I just received mine from BeanandBake or something like that off of eBay for 177.00 free shipping .Im not seeing them on ebay now tho
The intimidators are on back order I think because they were out of one of the componets and waiting for the parts. On top of that ricor is in the proccess of reloacationg their facility. They are just now shipping out the back orders... That's why Beanandbaked took it off of e-bay until they can actually fill the orders. Bean and bake is a husband and wife team that are very friendly and will ship out much quicker then Brian will. The husband part of the team actually works at ricor and Brian made him a dealer. You will still have full support and warranty from ricor if you buy from them. I don't think they will mind if I give out their e-mail addresses here:

Yolinia and Lee Brown: by_linia@yahoo.com. (don't underline the e-mail address like it shows but put a _ between by and linia)
I needed a part for my intimidator and they shipped within an hour of my payment.
I bought my original intimidators from them and he shipped while I was talking to him on the phone. Great people

Did you use the progressive springs with the intiminators or switch to stock spring? Did you do anything else except drop them in?
You can use them with any spring. The stock spring in your dyna is a "progressive type spring" I ran my stock springs for almost 2 years with great results..Adding a progressive spring to the set up would be a waste of money. If you want awesome results, use a straight rate spring for your weight. (round down to the lighter spring) I'm running a traxxion spring and my front end is awesome. Just know, there is some trial and error to get your sag correct. When doing suspension, it is not plug and play if you want the best results you have to be willing to put in the effort. Once you get there, it's done and it's awesome.

Last edited by rooti; 03-12-2014 at 02:21 PM.
Old 03-12-2014, 02:52 PM
Bbbadboy
Tourer

Thanks guys I'll give baked beans a shot. My traxxion springs and Rsd preload adjusters have shipped. I really thought the springs would be the hold up. But Dan says he is now stocking the 380mm for dynas. I'm very excited about this mod. I think I'm also going to order the bituto non external reservoir shocks. Harleycustom.com has them for $500.00 a pair.

Old 03-12-2014, 03:20 PM
Bbbadboy
Tourer

Rooti I'm having trouble with that e mail. by_linia@yahoo.com Would you mind checking that for me. Now I'm off to plow for the next 20 hrs. VT. Gotta love it.

Quick Reply: Where else can I buy Intiminators ?