Dyna Glide Models Super Glide, Super Glide Sport, Super Glide Custom, Dyna Glide Convertible, Super Glide T-Sport, Dyna Glide Police, Dyna Switchback, Low Rider, Street Bob, Fat Bob and Wide Glide.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Cycle solutions is a joke

Search this Thread

Old 03-19-2014, 08:15 PM
monster715
Road Warrior
Received 15 Likes on 14 Posts
Default Cycle solutions is a joke

I ordered some parts from cycle solutions almost a month ago and the last part still hasn't even left Indiana where they are located. I ordered over the phone on Tuesday (after not getting through or getting a call back on Monday) and was told that I'd should be getting the parts early the following week. Well after the following Monday came and I still didn't even have tracking numbers I decided to shoot them an email that wasn't returned til Wednesday or Thursday. There was a problem with getting the mufflers drop shipped from Nevada to me in cal so it had to get shipped to them in Indiana before they could be shipped to me. That's not their fault and I understand that but how about a heads up. I received one of the parts last Friday (which was a different part then the email said was being shipped). I spoke to them last Thursday and I was told they should have the part from Nevada that day or Friday and that they would ship it back out right away and that I would get a tracking number. Well here we are on Wednesday and still no tracking number so I call and speak again with he lady (who sounds extremely annoyed by me calling) and now it's suppose to ship from them today and should be to me early next week... I asked her to please work with me and maybe send them 2 day air to make up for all this run around and she stated that she couldn't do that because it was already costing them $30 to ground ship them to me. Absolutely horrible customer service, I will never buy a thing from them again. Sorry for the rant and I'm sure nobody cares but I figured I'd put this out there to caution anybody about buying from them. Oh yea, she did offer me a free t-shirt or a set of "nice " ngk spark plugs. No thanks lady I got a better place for you to put your crappy t-shirt and your plugs

Old 03-19-2014, 10:08 PM
Chase1961
Road Captain
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Thanks for the heads up. Best advertisement is word of mouth. also works the other way.

Old 03-19-2014, 10:29 PM
Suede Blue Man
HDF Community Team

Received 734 Likes on 504 Posts

Sadly, it seems cases like this are occurring more and more frequently. Some business' just don't quite live up to what they seem, I think some of them get in over their head and don't realize there is more to running a business than just listing stuff on a web page and taking people's money.

Thanks for the post and I will heed your words!

Old 03-19-2014, 10:38 PM
monster715
Road Warrior
Received 15 Likes on 14 Posts

Oh yea I forgot to mention they charged my card on the 6th... Total crap