Dyna Glide Models Super Glide, Super Glide Sport, Super Glide Custom, Dyna Glide Convertible, Super Glide T-Sport, Dyna Glide Police, Dyna Switchback, Low Rider, Street Bob, Fat Bob and Wide Glide.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

14 Lowrider question

Search this Thread

Old 04-10-2014, 06:20 AM
pab3rd
Club Member

Received 213 Likes on 147 Posts
Default 14 Lowrider question

I dont find different handlebars on to the Harley parts list or any of the major part store that fit this bike. Guessing its the unique handlebar riser and internal wiring in the bars and nothing has been made to fit yet. Any one know any aftermarket bars that will fit on this bike. Kinda thinking of black drags. But right now it is finding what will fit.

Old 04-10-2014, 07:59 AM
Good_Apollo
Road Warrior
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

You could drop the headlight visor (it mounts to the standard handlebar riser holes) and pop the cap out of your bottom tree and put a bottom mounted light there (like a superglide or street bob)

Your light bucket may even be standard and you just need the mounting block to flip it the other way around

If you do that, your handlebar options are anything that will fit any other dyna

Old 04-10-2014, 10:12 AM
glock35
Tourer
Received 41 Likes on 19 Posts

Originally Posted by Good_Apollo
You could drop the headlight visor (it mounts to the standard handlebar riser holes) and pop the cap out of your bottom tree and put a bottom mounted light there (like a superglide or street bob)

Your light bucket may even be standard and you just need the mounting block to flip it the other way around

If you do that, your handlebar options are anything that will fit any other dyna
I thought the new Lowrider had those integrated adjustable bars? I thought that when I looked at it, that was one of the questions I had also; what will it take to change bars, new top clamp? I will have to go by and take another look at one at the dealer.