Dyna Glide Models Super Glide, Super Glide Sport, Super Glide Custom, Dyna Glide Convertible, Super Glide T-Sport, Dyna Glide Police, Dyna Switchback, Low Rider, Street Bob, Fat Bob and Wide Glide.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Status Update

Old 05-02-2014, 05:29 PM
Suede Blue Man
HDF Community Team

Received 730 Likes on 502 Posts
Default Status Update

Damnit, I had the last system figured out about how to post a pic but now, no, not no but hell no. I'll post a pic when I figure it out.

Anyone. Buehler.........Buehler?

Take 13 Million and 3...

Attached Thumbnails Status Update-2-may-001.jpg  

Last edited by Suede Blue Man; 06-07-2014 at 09:55 AM.
Old 05-02-2014, 05:31 PM
rooti
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Looking good man...what shocks are those?

Old 05-02-2014, 05:35 PM
Suede Blue Man
HDF Community Team

Are you looking in my album? I got some JRI's mounted but with this new album system I don't know how to post pics where they display.

Old 05-02-2014, 06:32 PM
Robbie13
LOSER
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

You suck.

Old 05-02-2014, 06:40 PM
Robbie13
LOSER

Originally Posted by Suede Blue Man
Are you looking in my album? I got some JRI's mounted but with this new album system I don't know how to post pics where they display.
Seems our albums have gone too. But they are working on it. It's difficult for me to admire myself now.

Old 05-02-2014, 06:47 PM
JMC22
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 328 Likes on 243 Posts

Suede - Those JRI shocks do the trick don't they - much better than the POS stock ones.
No fears my man - I'm sure you will figure it out, in the interim its a great night for a few miles.

Old 05-02-2014, 07:14 PM
Suede Blue Man
HDF Community Team

Originally Posted by Robbie13
You suck.

I must. I don't know about the rest of you Einsteins but the way I see my albums now doesn't give me the same option as a couple of weeks ago so I haven't been able to figure out how to post a pic.

Sometimes, you just have to say, I just don't give a **** anymore.

Old 05-02-2014, 07:18 PM
monster715
Road Warrior
Received 15 Likes on 14 Posts

Shocks and bars look great! Those stock mufflers are blinding lets get em out of there lol! What happened to the fairing suede man? And what did you wrap your tubes with up top?

Photobucket

Old 05-02-2014, 07:18 PM
Robbie13
LOSER

Originally Posted by Suede Blue Man
I must. I don't know about the rest of you Einsteins but the way I see my albums now doesn't give me the same option as a couple of weeks ago so I haven't been able to figure out how to post a pic.

Sometimes, you just have to say, I just don't give a **** anymore.
I haven't tried to tell you the truth. I was trusting they would get the album thing worked out shortly but it's been a while.

Old 05-02-2014, 07:33 PM
Suede Blue Man
HDF Community Team

Originally Posted by rooti
Looking good man...what shocks are those?
Thanks Man, JRI 13", no miles on them yet other than down the road and back to make sure I got all the bolts tight. "Preciate it!

Originally Posted by JMC22
Suede - Those JRI shocks do the trick don't they - much better than the POS stock ones.
No fears my man - I'm sure you will figure it out, in the interim its a great night for a few miles.
You know,...you know they put some of that, some of those utterly crappy parts on, on purpose. And I find that disgusting. How about make a bike that can hold it's place against all others. I put on the Get a Grips, and I say this right here, those should be "The" standard grip that comes on the bikes. And if anyone says "Suede, your are a POS of **** for saying that" than I say, "Sir, my Good Man, than you don't know what you're missing, and try the day old meatloaf on your way out".
MOCO needs to improve the fair of the parts they are putting on, just saying. Shocks and grips, simple and if they are putting shocks and grips on them for God's sakes, might as well put something on that works other than crap me and other's bad mouth. YOU HERE ME OUT THERE!!!

Originally Posted by monster715
Shocks and bars look great! Those stock mufflers are blinding lets get em out of there lol! What happened to the fairing suede man? And what did you wrap your tubes with up top?

Haha, that's funny, I hate those pipes being chrome but I took my can of Never Dull to them I will be putting on a better breathing pipe shortly. And some of those other chrome bits, I got a little lazy taking the parts off and didn't feel like troubling myself any more for the moment. ****, I wish I had you're energy, it'd be done up right
I still got the fairing but just finished up today with the mods and believe it or not this is the first time it has been washed and waxed, today.
I'm afraid the clutch cable is going to be to long no matter what I do and that it may be a little bothersome with the fairing on but I may see about slapping it on tomorrow, I think it will be pretty cool with the bars!
Thanks Dude

Photobucket
Originally Posted by Robbie13
I haven't tried to tell you the truth. I was trusting they would get the album thing worked out shortly but it's been a while.
I know some of the brilliant people on the site know how to do it, I still require fingers and toes to count so, so,....that's why I went and bought a jug

I might be able to attach a pic, I'll try, it's just got me pissed off. Not to worry, one day we'll all be dead and none of this will matter.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Status Update