Dyna Glide Models Super Glide, Super Glide Sport, Super Glide Custom, Dyna Glide Convertible, Super Glide T-Sport, Dyna Glide Police, Dyna Switchback, Low Rider, Street Bob, Fat Bob and Wide Glide.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Solo bag street bob

Search this Thread

Old 05-05-2014, 03:22 AM
mswope
Intermediate
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Solo bag street bob

Hi there! I am in love with the look of these large leather solo bags I am seeing on some street bobs. One problem. I can only find them out of country (USA). Does anyone know of a place in the US making these? Here's a link with the bags I'm talking about. http://lejonkulan.com/products/snebamse

I don't really want to order out of country just due to the added shipping. It's looking like the only option though. Thanks!!
Matt

Old 05-05-2014, 03:26 AM
DonN
Road Warrior
Received 207 Likes on 141 Posts

similar, maybe not as large but those look like they would rub against the shocks a lot.

http://www.badgcustoms.com/dyna-bags.html

Old 05-05-2014, 10:50 AM
mswope
Intermediate

They have formed backs on the backs and a "buffer" that goes on the axel to keep the bag away from the tire and shock.

Old 05-05-2014, 11:40 AM
Justin327
Cruiser

I have a Bad&G sloo bag, it's great, I didn't have to relocate my turn signals, and It's not rubbing my shock.

Old 05-05-2014, 02:37 PM
rooti
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

My vote is also for bad&G. If thats not enough storage for you then buy a bagger

Old 05-06-2014, 02:46 PM
Wimmer
Novice
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Lejonkulan.

I bought their Nightrider bag, and the quality is outstanding. Fits snug tight to the fender struts. Really good quality, but a lot of money.

Attached Thumbnails Solo bag street bob-nightrider_hoj_1-1-.jpg  
Old 05-06-2014, 11:33 PM
mswope
Intermediate

awesome thanks boss, you didnt have to relocate the turn signals either? looks sharp!

Old 05-06-2014, 11:48 PM
Wimmer
Novice
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default No relocation necessary.

No, it fits in just before the turn signal. He has a few options for fitting it to the bike, I took the one where I had to drill a hole in the fender rail. The other hole can be used since it attaches the fender to the fender rail.

Old 07-10-2014, 11:14 AM
Dead Creek Cycles
Former Sponsor
Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Hey guys, if you are interested, check out our "Bobber Bag" line of solo swingarm bags for Dynas (and Softails, and Sportsters). They are top quality hand made bags and are definitely not the cookie-cutter bags that everyone else has.

Our bag also has a feature that no other bag has, which is a removable snap-in liner made out of weather resistant ballistic nylon. The liner also has a concealed document pocket sewn into it to hold your important docs, such as registration cards, etc.

It attaches with the included leather straps, or we also offer our Bobber Bracket hard mount kit for Dynas that let you mount either a Dyna (slanted) style, or Softail (triangular) style bag to your bike so you don't have to attach it with straps or tie wraps.

For more details, you can check them out here (Bag): http://www.deadcreekcycles.com/Dead-...na_p_1194.html

and here (bag mount):
http://www.deadcreekcycles.com/Dead-Creek-Cycles-Bobber-Bracket--Solo-Bag-Hard-Mount-Kit-for-Dyna-Models_p_1100.html

Liner

Feel free to contact me with any questions. And don't forget to use our forum discount if you place an order on our website.

Old 07-11-2014, 07:03 AM
aviscomi
Grand HDF Member
Received 424 Likes on 255 Posts

Originally Posted by Dead Creek Cycles
Hey guys, if you are interested, check out our "Bobber Bag" line of solo swingarm bags for Dynas (and Softails, and Sportsters). They are top quality hand made bags and are definitely not the cookie-cutter bags that everyone else has.

Our bag also has a feature that no other bag has, which is a removable snap-in liner made out of weather resistant ballistic nylon. The liner also has a concealed document pocket sewn into it to hold your important docs, such as registration cards, etc.

It attaches with the included leather straps, or we also offer our Bobber Bracket hard mount kit for Dynas that let you mount either a Dyna (slanted) style, or Softail (triangular) style bag to your bike so you don't have to attach it with straps or tie wraps.

For more details, you can check them out here (Bag): http://www.deadcreekcycles.com/Dead-...na_p_1194.html

and here (bag mount):
http://www.deadcreekcycles.com/Dead-Creek-Cycles-Bobber-Bracket--Solo-Bag-Hard-Mount-Kit-for-Dyna-Models_p_1100.html

Liner

Feel free to contact me with any questions. And don't forget to use our forum discount if you place an order on our website.
Will the bag interfere with a passengers legs?

Quick Reply: Solo bag street bob