Dyna Glide Models Super Glide, Super Glide Sport, Super Glide Custom, Dyna Glide Convertible, Super Glide T-Sport, Dyna Glide Police, Dyna Switchback, Low Rider, Street Bob, Fat Bob and Wide Glide.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

SB at a Precision Riding Clinic

Search this Thread

Old 05-21-2014, 11:28 PM
Loner88
Road Captain
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default SB at a Precision Riding Clinic

Took a 2 day PRC last weekend down by Boise. Great class, designed and taught by some municipal Motorbike cops. They were dead certain I'd wreck my bike. Did bounce off the curb and pop a little wheelie on my first run at the 'Flying W', but never dropped my bike. The guy on the sport bike had the camera; it was his second year in a row taking the class. Dude on the Beemer dual sport ( 27K, electric pre-load/ride hieght) was one of the instructors.

Old 05-22-2014, 12:47 PM
buellrider76
Tourer
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Looks fun. Don't like the idea of big cones. I teach the MSF courses and we always use small cones so if a bike does overrun one at speed it won't kick out underneath them. I love doing the instruction on my SB. Another instructor rides a bright yellow goldwing. Sportbike guys always talk crap until we start our demos! Its fun to watch their faces.

Old 05-25-2014, 09:32 PM
Loner88
Road Captain
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

This was a STAR course, like an MSF, but a state gig ( it's Idaho, peeps here like to do their own thing). They use the small cones for the intro and experienced rider courses ( tennis ***** cut in half work just fine at home). For this course they use the big cones on account of it being a condensed 'easy version' of Motorbike police courses, where they use the 3 and 4 foot tall 'candles'. The cones did provide for some comedic moments for sure. I ran some over and tried playing soccer with one. My favorite was the guy on the Goldwing ( bailed on the second morning). He got one caught on the toe of his boot and rode around with it for a minute. Oh yeah, dropped my bike practicing panic stops this weekend, locked the front wheel up and it hopped sideways 3X before I got off. Frickin' dual rotors with Lyndall Z pads, they do work almost 2 well.