Dyna Glide Models Super Glide, Super Glide Sport, Super Glide Custom, Dyna Glide Convertible, Super Glide T-Sport, Dyna Glide Police, Dyna Switchback, Low Rider, Street Bob, Fat Bob and Wide Glide.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Anyone recognize these signals?

Search this Thread

Old 05-23-2014, 12:20 PM
whitey78
Novice
Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Default Anyone recognize these signals?

My father has these rear signals on his 96 dyna low rider and I have a 03 wide glide I'd like to get a set for seeing I was backing up the other day looking at a piece of skirt not paying attention to where I was going... and didnt see the pole I was about to smash one of my rear signals into... I ended up breaking the mount and made the light useless and I couldnt fix it so I want a new set but I want something a little nicer than the stockers/standard bullets... but nothing billet or anything $$$...

I think these are the sleekest looking rear signals I've ever seen as far as "stock-ish" upgrades, I've honestly seen thousands of bikes but my pops is the only one to have a set, and yeah he'd notice if I permanently borrowed them... I'm pretty sure he got them from the dealer he bought the bike from but I'm not in a position to spend $100's on a set of signals at the moment as I also need a new front tire like I need O2. So I'm hoping someone will know an aftermarket brand as I'd like to get them in LED if its affordable but I'm not pressing my luck.

Thanks..

Any ideas?

Attached Thumbnails Anyone recognize these signals?-photo-1-copy-.jpg   Anyone recognize these signals?-photo-2-copy-.jpg  
Old 05-23-2014, 12:31 PM
4_stroke
Tourer
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

If you search for flush mounted turn signals. You will find a few versions on ebay.

Old 05-23-2014, 12:32 PM
BCSG
Tourer
Received 36 Likes on 14 Posts

They look like the viper signals from Pro One (though the P O's are ball milled at $119 pr.)....check out their website. I believe you can also find em' in the Custom Chrome catalog online.