Dyna Glide Models Super Glide, Super Glide Sport, Super Glide Custom, Dyna Glide Convertible, Super Glide T-Sport, Dyna Glide Police, Dyna Switchback, Low Rider, Street Bob, Fat Bob and Wide Glide.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

2014 Low Rider

Search this Thread

Old 06-30-2016, 08:42 AM
Super08
Supporter
Received 69 Likes on 59 Posts

In your picture it looks like you have gone to a Lepera seat, but you still show the Tallboy in your sig. Did you not like it and went back to the Tallboy or just didn't change your sig?

Old 06-30-2016, 10:04 AM
Iron obsessed
Cruiser
Received 11 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by Mchad
Wait, was that my original thread? If so, I apologize for not responding. I probably killed the subscription. To many notifications of irrelavant posts sometimes.
It was not you...but I'm glad it's done, was asking since beginning of this thread...just glad not to sound like the road runner, when Susie soccer mom is cutting me off...ride on gents

Old 06-30-2016, 01:12 PM
Iceymike
Advanced
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Some updated pics of the bike as it sits. so far:

Stage 1: Bassani Road Rage, RSD A/C, Power Commander Ex
Laydown License plate from hogrida
front turn signals replaced with custom dynamics billet led fork wraps.
rear turn signals relocated for detatchable sissy bar.
biltwell continental diamond stitch seat
powder coating: primary, timing cover, transmission cover, upper rocker boxes, strut covers, all foot controls, triple trees and lowers.

Suspension on deck
front lighting/bars in the hole.

Old 06-30-2016, 01:27 PM
Twospot
Road Captain
Received 34 Likes on 31 Posts

Originally Posted by Iceymike
Some updated pics of the bike as it sits. so far:

Stage 1: Bassani Road Rage, RSD A/C, Power Commander Ex
Laydown License plate from hogrida
front turn signals replaced with custom dynamics billet led fork wraps.
rear turn signals relocated for detatchable sissy bar.
biltwell continental diamond stitch seat
powder coating: primary, timing cover, transmission cover, upper rocker boxes, strut covers, all foot controls, triple trees and lowers.

Suspension on deck
front lighting/bars in the hole.

Huh... your header pipes run different than mine and I have the RR as well. Maybe I bought the wrong model, which would explain alot with why my rear brake pedal is in the way and required me to adjust it down some. Looks good man.

Old 06-30-2016, 01:34 PM
Ikelove
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 12,123 Likes on 3,790 Posts

Your LR is looking real good, Iceymike. I just love seeing what everyone is doing with their LRs. Most have gone way beyond what I have done. Be sure to keep us posted on the suspension upgrades.

Old 06-30-2016, 05:47 PM
Iceymike
Advanced
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Twospot
Huh... your header pipes run different than mine and I have the RR as well. Maybe I bought the wrong model, which would explain alot with why my rear brake pedal is in the way and required me to adjust it down some. Looks good man.
Yeah they have a few different models, I was taking a risk on this one because I like the way it looks and bassani said it wouldn't fit, but that was i think because the huge bubble a/c that comes with the bike doesn't allow for the rear header. fits like a charm with the smaller a/c.

Old 07-01-2016, 07:04 AM
Ikelove
Seasoned HDF Member

Got my bike back from the dealer. New ignition installed. The $50 Off Any Service flyer I got in the mail was the first that the person in the service department had ever seen. At first, she did not know what it was. Used for the 10K Service. Normally $340. $290 with the $50 off. Hope I get another one at some point down the road.

Some minor issues fixed. New kickstand spring. A few nuts had come off one of the heat shields. Was getting a horrible rattling sound.

Old 07-01-2016, 09:07 AM
NorthWestern
Club Member
Received 5,509 Likes on 3,019 Posts

Originally Posted by Twospot
I noticed that as well. Looks good!

Old 07-01-2016, 02:01 PM
Ikelove
Seasoned HDF Member

Was able to ride bike to work all week (Mon-Fri). Good weather and plenty of nice riding. WIll be riding Sat as well. 6 straight days of riding may be a record for me.

While at my HD dealer yesterday, I looked at the bikes on the showroom floor. They had two regular LRs w/ the 103 HO and one LR S. I really love the look of the LR S I saw yeserday. It was the first LR S I have personally seen. Only thing that concerns me are the bars. Not sure I could live with the reach. I have short arms.

Hope to demo a LR S next weekend.

Old 07-02-2016, 10:53 AM
Ikelove
Seasoned HDF Member

A few days ago I was running on reserve with the low fuel light on. Made it a gas station with about 20 miles left to go on the low fuel readout. I filled it up as much as it would go and all I got in the tank was 3.3 gallons. The brochure may say the tank holds 4.7 gallons but that is not true.

If HD does a LR CVO, please give us a legit 5 gallon tank that will actually hold 5 gallons.

Quick Reply: 2014 Low Rider