Dyna Glide Models Super Glide, Super Glide Sport, Super Glide Custom, Dyna Glide Convertible, Super Glide T-Sport, Dyna Glide Police, Dyna Switchback, Low Rider, Street Bob, Fat Bob and Wide Glide.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Powder Pro??

Search this Thread

Old 06-02-2014, 10:44 PM
Josowski
Intermediate
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Powder Pro??

Anyone else having issues contacting the Power Pro?
Sent a few emails with no response.

Old 06-02-2014, 11:02 PM
ynots
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 25 Likes on 17 Posts

Joe is usually quick to reply... maybe he is out of town?

Old 06-03-2014, 02:07 AM
ShiftyCapone
Tourer
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I was going to buy some upper fork covers from him a few months back but after reaching out to him a few times I never got an update on them.

Old 06-03-2014, 06:58 AM
2011 FXDB
Tourer
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by ShiftyCapone
I was going to buy some upper fork covers from him a few months back but after reaching out to him a few times I never got an update on them.
Same. Always got response to my emails, but was never able to get to the point when they shipped out. It is understandable he is busy, was just frustrating to me that it didn't work out. His posts and involvement on the forum are certainly appreciated and I have no doubt he is an honorable man.

Last edited by 2011 FXDB; 06-03-2014 at 08:23 AM. Reason: added detail for clarification following Joe's response below.
Old 06-03-2014, 07:13 AM
24v
Elite HDF Member
Received 699 Likes on 381 Posts

Might want to reconsider.
https://www.hdforums.com/forum/gener...owder-pro.html

I know he must be busy, but if you look at the date of the OP in that thread vs the last date Joe posted with the tank STILL not done, I would be pretty hesitant to send him any of my parts.

Old 06-03-2014, 07:58 AM
JRK5892
Banned
Received 24 Likes on 22 Posts

24v tank is done, I spoke with rick through text and on the phone to keep him updated as we worked a miracle an saved that tank. Those of you that said you did not get a response from me please let me know when you sent me an email, I file every response and would happily send you a time stamp proof that a response was sent, on occasion emails will default my responses into a junk folder, OP: Justin, I had my cousins bachelor party from fri-sun this weekend and I was not by my PC to respond, first thing I did today was to through emails and respond, I think you will find a response in your email if you have a moment to check. Sorry guys I try to be avail as much as I can however the mobile app for this site is not all that awesome and to he honest sometimes on the weekends my wife and kids ask me to put down the phone and be dad for a bit, I hope you can understand. Please let me when you sent those fork cover inq and I will post the time stamps I always respond and file the responses

Old 06-03-2014, 08:10 AM
gadianton3
Cruiser
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default very good service

I was surprised at how fast Joe responded to me. It was within a couple hours. I have the utmost respect for Joe & his company.
What do you guys expect? He is a actual person. He can't just sit & answer email's & PM's all day long. He actually has to do the powder coating that we all so desire.

Old 06-03-2014, 08:18 AM
Suede Blue Man
HDF Community Team

Received 730 Likes on 502 Posts

I would always bet on Joe to do what he say's he'll do and I've never heard a negative word about him or his work from any member here.

This forum could maybe use a version of "Angie's List" where sponsors could be rated on their products doing what they claim and the proprietors meeting their responsibilities in closing the transactions meeting standards.

Joe's would always pass with flying colors but there is maybe one or two others that wouldn't fare so well.

Old 06-03-2014, 08:25 AM
blueangel73
Elite HDF Member
Received 147 Likes on 122 Posts

I have had work done by Joe at the Powder Pro, I can tell you this, his team is VERY BUSY and work to the best of the abilities, if it takes a little while to hear back from him, send a follow up email or call the shop, he will get back to you. I waited a little longer then expected for my parts, but it was well worth the wait, the quaility or work is AWESOME and the prices he offers are very good. I contacted Joe two-three-four times a week when he was doing my work and always got back within a day and was very detailed with his answers.

Old 06-03-2014, 08:30 AM
Josowski
Intermediate
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Just heard from him(in email, not just on the forum here).

I was just making sure nothing serious had happened that would come before work.

And don't let it come across the wrong way, Joe and the guys do absolutely awesome work. Heck, I've sent Joe stuff that "the main guy who does all the work"(his words, not mine) in Phoenix had screwed up.
Even though I ship my stuff 1000 miles, I know it will be done right.