Dyna Glide Models Super Glide, Super Glide Sport, Super Glide Custom, Dyna Glide Convertible, Super Glide T-Sport, Dyna Glide Police, Dyna Switchback, Low Rider, Street Bob, Fat Bob and Wide Glide.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ignition/Rear Blinker Relocation &...

Search this Thread

Old 06-10-2014, 05:51 PM
rickeyxxx
Novice
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ignition/Rear Blinker Relocation &...

Ignition/Rear Blinker Relocation & cost to repaint the gas tank by Harley.

I was hoping to be able to by a need dash system for my 03' Dyna Low Rider. As in have the ignition and speedometer, and oil/blinker/N/Engine dash all on the gas tank, rather than being all spread out. I am not a fan of the key slot, similar to the Sportster, nor the oil/blinker/N/Engine dash being over the headlight. Sure I'm not the only one to have wondered this! But know no one that has a clue.

On the rear blinkers I was looking to have them relocated lower. But not sure what this part on the Harley is called. I had an 02' Wide Glide and it had the blinkers in the spots I'm talking about. You can see in the pics below where I'll upload one of my current bike and previous bike with the blinkers. Had bought the bike like that and never asked the guy how he did them!

The gas tank has been repainted in a small portion of the tank and poorly so. I was wondering if anyone has ever had Harley repaint a gas tank and if so or not, what would the cost potentially be? I want it the same black color just like repainted new. No custom paint, as it ruins the value of my 100th Anniversary bike!

Sorry to ask so many questions! Just wanna have a list of goals and expectations! Only paid 5,000 cash for this bike with 10,500 miles on it! Guy was ill and desperately needed cash. He was an older gentleman and this bike has barely been rode! So I have the patience to invest and turn this baby into my pride and joy!

Attached Thumbnails Ignition/Rear Blinker Relocation &...-img_3304.jpg   Ignition/Rear Blinker Relocation &...-img_3302.jpg   Ignition/Rear Blinker Relocation &...-img_3303.jpg   Ignition/Rear Blinker Relocation &...-254646sss_2285478380663_4380166_n.jpg  
Old 06-10-2014, 05:55 PM
rickeyxxx
Novice

Hopefully the pictures can be seen! I put red circles around the location of the blinkers of my previous bike bc I am wanting to install these same ones on my new bike. Thanks! Also I uploaded pictures of my ignition and dash bc I want it to look like a Softail, Wide Glide dash. With everything on the tank, not all separated!

Old 06-10-2014, 08:57 PM
rickeyxxx
Novice

Anyone able to help or do I need to post one per question? Figured I'd do one post rather than 3!