Dyna Glide Models Super Glide, Super Glide Sport, Super Glide Custom, Dyna Glide Convertible, Super Glide T-Sport, Dyna Glide Police, Dyna Switchback, Low Rider, Street Bob, Fat Bob and Wide Glide.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

best bag for street bob without rear signal relocation

Search this Thread

Old 06-11-2014, 02:29 PM
kreeess
Road Captain
Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
Default best bag for street bob without rear signal relocation

this question has probably been beaten like a dead horse but I am looking for the best bag for a street bob that has minimal required parts looks good carries a good amount and easy in the pockets... had my eye on one of the bad&G solo bags fits 20 cans I believe, looking for something along that style to flow with the 70s style im going with on my bike. post pics if you got em !

Old 06-11-2014, 05:43 PM
SquidHead
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts

It's pretty tough to beat Bad&G's solo for looks, quality, ease of use, and customer service. Unfortunately, I needed to carry more gear for work than I could fit in my old solo bag and ended up spending a ****-load of money relocating my sigs and plate to accommodate bigger bags. I still count myself as a very happy Bad&G customer even though I sold mine.

Here's an old pic of mine with the "hard" leather option:

Old 06-11-2014, 06:36 PM
kreeess
Road Captain
Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by SquidHead
It's pretty tough to beat Bad&G's solo for looks, quality, ease of use, and customer service. Unfortunately, I needed to carry more gear for work than I could fit in my old solo bag and ended up spending a ****-load of money relocating my sigs and plate to accommodate bigger bags. I still count myself as a very happy Bad&G customer even though I sold mine. Here's an old pic of mine with the "hard" leather option:
Wow that bag looks killer on ur setup! How much were u able to fit on that bag? I was thinking of getting the size bigger but not sure how it would look with the chopped tail, also how did u mount the batter bag? I know it works with the holes but the 2014sb didn't come with holes

Old 06-11-2014, 10:46 PM
JDisME
Tourer
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by SquidHead
It's pretty tough to beat Bad&G's solo for looks, quality, ease of use, and customer service. Unfortunately, I needed to carry more gear for work than I could fit in my old solo bag and ended up spending a ****-load of money relocating my sigs and plate to accommodate bigger bags. I still count myself as a very happy Bad&G customer even though I sold mine.
Squid,

That bag looks like the perfect size without being too bulky. I want to keep my bob semi sleek and have been debating which to get. Were yours the DL02's?

Old 06-13-2014, 09:00 AM
SquidHead
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by kreeess
Wow that bag looks killer on ur setup! How much were u able to fit on that bag? I was thinking of getting the size bigger but not sure how it would look with the chopped tail, also how did u mount the batter bag? I know it works with the holes but the 2014sb didn't come with holes
Those are the "throw under" battery bags. They connect together under your saddle and use another tether under the boxes to keep them from flying up in the wind.

I have another set in black I was hanging on to just in case, but have decided to sell them since I had the boxes painted. PM me if you're interested in them.

Here's a pic of the black ones mounted.

Originally Posted by JDisME
Squid,

That bag looks like the perfect size without being too bulky. I want to keep my bob semi sleek and have been debating which to get. Were yours the DL02's?
Yep, DL02.

Attached Thumbnails best bag for street bob without rear signal relocation-badng20140604_131445.jpg  
Old 07-10-2014, 11:10 AM
Dead Creek Cycles
Former Sponsor
Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Hey guys, if you are interested, check out our "Bobber Bag" line of solo swingarm bags for Dynas (and Softails, and Sportsters). They are top quality hand made bags and are definitely not the cookie-cutter bags that everyone else has.

Our bag also has a feature that no other bag has, which is a removable snap-in liner made out of weather resistant ballistic nylon. The liner also has a concealed document pocket sewn into it to hold your important docs, such as registration cards, etc.

It attaches with the included leather straps, or we also offer our Bobber Bracket hard mount kit for Dynas that let you mount either a Dyna (slanted) style, or Softail (triangular) style bag to your bike so you don't have to attach it with straps or tie wraps.

For more details, you can check them out here (Bag): http://www.deadcreekcycles.com/Dead-...na_p_1194.html

and here (bag mount):
http://www.deadcreekcycles.com/Dead-Creek-Cycles-Bobber-Bracket--Solo-Bag-Hard-Mount-Kit-for-Dyna-Models_p_1100.html

Liner

Feel free to contact me with any questions. And don't forget to use our forum discount if you place an order on our website.