Dyna Glide Models Super Glide, Super Glide Sport, Super Glide Custom, Dyna Glide Convertible, Super Glide T-Sport, Dyna Glide Police, Dyna Switchback, Low Rider, Street Bob, Fat Bob and Wide Glide.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Long time lurker trying to give something back

Search this Thread

Old 07-05-2014, 11:21 AM
Julia's Dad
Advanced
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Long time lurker trying to give something back

Got my first Dyna in February after two Japanese crotch rockets. Been lurking here for 6 months or so. She is a MY13 Street Bob and this is how she was when I got her.

Got a ton of great ideas from this forum and have to thank you all for that!!! I have gone through the Thug/Club thread and so many great bikes in that thread! Gotta admit that I did not like the Club style first at all. At first I thought I would never put a T-Bar on my bike. But this forum has then all but corrupted me. :-)

The bike is a work in progress. Rifle Roadster has been on order for two months now. Will not go all black but there will be more black on her in the future.

Just thought of sharing this idea for a T-Bar bag I got. Was playing around with buying a Pistol Pockets bag but decided then to try the Kriega US-5 drybag http://www.kriega.com/us-5-drybag/ that I had hanging around. I thought it worked out nicely. It has a t-shirt tucked in for reference. The t-bar is 10 incher.

Thanks again for all the great ideas!

Old 07-05-2014, 11:29 AM
Qdog002
Stellar HDF Member
Received 866 Likes on 546 Posts

Good looking Bob. Not a big fan of the bag behind the bars on any bike because to me it disrupts the flow of the front end. But once you get the fairing on then it`s a whole different story.

Old 07-05-2014, 11:36 AM
Id.Fat Bob
Tourer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Nice ride...of-course you know that all your crotch rocket buddies are gonna hate you now. You have entered a no mans land of self expression and independent thinking! The rumbling staccato rhythm of your Harley exhaust versus the screaming howl of a hyped up 4 banger. Yer in for a treat! Enjoy it!