My morning rant

Search this Thread

Old 10-29-2014, 07:50 AM
Rabbito
Tourer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default My morning rant

Morning my evo brother

Today I have a complaint. So taking a ride to schools this morning. And it was foggy out actually really thick. So I stop to get gas and waiting to pull out on main road and there these a$$ hole driving around with no headlights on wtf is this sh¡t. Then turning into school another a hole with no headlights and a gray car blended in. Man wtf is with these driver now a days.

On a lighter note got a little brain freeze. And to keep this evo look at this wet springer mmmmm she so sexy lol

My morning rant-image-573078038.jpg

Old 10-29-2014, 08:44 AM
92Fatty
Road Master
Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

I here ya no lights and heavy fog. They need to go back for testing. The evo does look nice.

Old 10-29-2014, 08:54 AM
Rabbito
Tourer

Originally Posted by 92Fatty
I here ya no lights and heavy fog. They need to go back for testing. The evo does look nice.
Thanks

Yea it was dry I had it in the garage last night. And it's only a 15 mile ride to school. And water was dripping off of the mirror that's how thick the fog was. I think people think since they have there running lights on that's enough but it's not it was bad. But other then that the ride was great I'll take as much seat time as I can

Old 10-29-2014, 09:15 PM
traildog
Extreme HDF Member
Received 701 Likes on 352 Posts

I see azzhats every morning, driving without lights. I can't figure it out.......

Old 10-29-2014, 09:20 PM
2500hdon37s
Stellar HDF Member
Received 1,549 Likes on 667 Posts

that **** whizzes me off too!

Heck here in MO its required that you have headlights on if your wipers are on.... still see ******** driving in pouring rain every time and not a light to be seen.

Old 10-29-2014, 09:32 PM
Rabbito
Tourer

Yea. It has me just in shock. Then someone gets in any accident with these *** hats they are the one probably be one pissed of like why didn't you see me smdh. I should of paid closer attention to the weather app it was pretty bad i but I didn't know till I got half there wasn't worth turning around

Old 10-30-2014, 10:42 PM
cowboy 51
Road Master
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

well get use to it ,I am a retired truck driver & have seen these jack wagons all over the Country ,& here on the gulf coast it's a given there will be a lot of dumb asz without lights on in the FOG

Old 10-31-2014, 03:39 AM
Nickatnyt
Road Warrior
Received 123 Likes on 83 Posts

I chased an a-hole down with my truck not long ago flashing my lights at him cuz it was frickin DARK and he didn't have a single light on. He finally pulled over and got out of his car thinking we were going to throw down and his car started rolling away cuz his azz was so stupid not to put it in park. All I could do was yell at his dumb azz and start to laugh at him too. Geezus h Christ there are some retards out there. Keep your head on a swivel for sure.

Old 10-31-2014, 06:23 AM
flhchaz
Club Member
Received 1,285 Likes on 499 Posts

I ride in downtown Pittsburgh almost every morning. I see people in cages drinking coffee, reading news papers, and seeing the dreaded glow of their phones lighting up there faces. I wonder how there aren't more collisions.

Old 11-03-2014, 08:18 PM
Wheels24
Road Captain
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Happens all the time here in the DC area...fog, rain, snow, dark...no lights. I don't get it. ...and I think part of the local dealers' set-up procedure is to disable the turn signals before delivery...almost nobody uses 'em. No shortage of self-centered d-bags out there who want to be in front of everyone else.

On a lighter note...supposed to be 70 degrees here in the DC area tomorrow...in November...time to ride!

Quick Reply: My morning rant