EVO All Evo Model Discussion

Sticky This

Search this Thread

Old 12-22-2014, 06:59 PM
HGM
Road Warrior
Received 15 Likes on 13 Posts

I'm for the "if your sick of answering, don't" method.. The problem with a sticky is that you have to wade through hundreds of posts to find something that's remotely similar to you question. Or, maybe a "search" returned 500 cup holder, wolf t-shirt and chaps posts to find one small mention of your searched word.. Plenty of inadequacies on a forum, if you see something you're tired of, ignore it and go to the cake or seafoam posts.....

Old 12-22-2014, 07:14 PM
Spanners39
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 447 Likes on 255 Posts

Originally Posted by HGM
I'm for the "if your sick of answering, don't" method.. The problem with a sticky is that you have to wade through hundreds of posts to find something that's remotely similar to you question. Or, maybe a "search" returned 500 cup holder, wolf t-shirt and chaps posts to find one small mention of your searched word.. Plenty of inadequacies on a forum, if you see something you're tired of, ignore it and go to the cake or seafoam posts.....

Some days you have to wade through half a page of "Which cam is best?" "My battery won't charge" "Just bought an Evo, what upgrades should I do?" posts before you get to something interesting....

Old 12-22-2014, 07:20 PM
Beemervet
Ultimate HDF Member

Received 435 Likes on 317 Posts

Originally Posted by HGM
.... and that's the problem with thread hijacking and unrelated chatter.
But this is a public forum and these are things that are to be expected. I've been on other forums that would have locked half of the threads found here. The hell with that.
"and we want to get loaded!"

Old 12-22-2014, 07:21 PM
HGM
Road Warrior

Originally Posted by Spanners39
Some days you have to wade through half a page of "Which cam is best?" "My battery won't charge" "Just bought an Evo, what upgrades should I do?" posts before you get to something interesting....
Yea, I get that.. I guess I just don't try so hard.. I look at the new post threads, if nothing catches my eye and I have nothing to say, I just move on.. That's the major benefit to Grahams old cake and coffee thread.. If you have nothing to say, but want to talk, that's a perfect place to do it..

Old 12-22-2014, 07:24 PM
HGM
Road Warrior

Originally Posted by Beemervet
.... and that's the problem with thread hijacking and unrelated chatter.
But this is a public forum and these are things that are to be expected. I've been on other forums that would have locked half of the threads found here. The hell with that.
"and we want to get loaded
!"

Funny, I'm in Pigeon Forge with my parents tonight, just did the moonshine taste testing... Easy enough to do!

Old 12-22-2014, 07:25 PM
Beemervet
Ultimate HDF Member

Received 435 Likes on 317 Posts

Originally Posted by HGM
That's the major benefit to Grahams old cake and coffee thread.. If you have nothing to say, but want to talk, that's a perfect place to do it.
Where else would our elder statesman hold court?

Old 12-22-2014, 07:52 PM
traildog
Extreme HDF Member
Received 701 Likes on 352 Posts

Hey fellers, it's Christmas. Quit yer beotching, and be happy..............

Old 12-22-2014, 08:01 PM
flhchaz
Club Member
Received 1,285 Likes on 499 Posts

Originally Posted by traildog
Hey fellers, it's Christmas. Quit yer beotching, and be happy..............

......and get LOADED!!!!!

Old 12-22-2014, 08:52 PM
D_gyver
Road Master
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by johnjzjz
WOW are you mean

yes he is.... BUT he has a good point none of the new members even look for an old post before starting a new thread

Old 12-22-2014, 09:12 PM
bluharley
Road Warrior
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by D_gyver
yes he is.... BUT he has a good point none of the new members even look for an old post before starting a new thread
The search function sucks. It has never helped me, and I have tried it more than once. My own threads don't show up in searches.

Quick Reply: Sticky This