EVO All Evo Model Discussion

Crank Runout

Old 08-03-2015, 03:31 AM
Prot
Club Member

Received 14,138 Likes on 6,209 Posts

Glad to see you back Spanners. Ain't getting old a bitch?

Old 08-03-2015, 04:28 PM
Spanners39
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 437 Likes on 251 Posts

Originally Posted by Prot
Glad to see you back Spanners. Ain't getting old a bitch?

Lol, it ain't getting old that's the problem...it's the things I did when I was young catching up with me!

Still, the ankle is already better than it was before the operation and its got another couple of months of healing to go yet so am happy.

Old 08-04-2015, 12:41 AM
LowriderHarold
Road Captain
Received 92 Likes on 54 Posts

Originally Posted by Spanners39
Lol, it ain't getting old that's the problem...it's the things I did when I was young catching up with me!

Still, the ankle is already better than it was before the operation and its got another couple of months of healing to go yet so am happy.
Good to hear your on the mend. Have missed your humor.
Can relate to things that we did when we were young.

Ride safe,
Harold

Old 08-06-2015, 08:40 PM
Tony_N
Road Master
Received 252 Likes on 175 Posts

Getting better by the day

Glad to hear it Spanners

Old 08-07-2015, 08:56 AM
falconbrother
Road Master
Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts

Stalker..like a real stalker? In our neck of the woods there are criminal statutes for that. But, certain facts must be established. You would have to show an intention on the part of the stalker, based on the facts, that the intention is to intimidate, harass, worry, cause fear, etc.. The key to making these cases is documentation. Dates, times, photos of text messages, recorded phone calls THAT YOU ARE PARTY TOO ONLY, even recording conversations THAT YOU ARE PARTY TOO ONLY, etc.. Be wary of facts that would make you look like an instigator, part of the problem, etc.. Not suggesting you lie but, try to be objective and honest if you get LEOs involved.

Old 08-08-2015, 12:54 AM
Spanners39
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 437 Likes on 251 Posts

Originally Posted by falconbrother
Stalker..like a real stalker? In our neck of the woods there are criminal statutes for that. But, certain facts must be established. You would have to show an intention on the part of the stalker, based on the facts, that the intention is to intimidate, harass, worry, cause fear, etc.. The key to making these cases is documentation. Dates, times, photos of text messages, recorded phone calls THAT YOU ARE PARTY TOO ONLY, even recording conversations THAT YOU ARE PARTY TOO ONLY, etc.. Be wary of facts that would make you look like an instigator, part of the problem, etc.. Not suggesting you lie but, try to be objective and honest if you get LEOs involved.
She works for me in my day job but in our Wellington Office, where I go once a month and has been trying to get me into bed for a couple of months, texting, sexting, sending me saucy pics on Facebook and by email...phoning me...the works....me being 54 and her 32 and smoking hot of middle eastern extraction.....couldn't get her to leave me alone and it started to get silly, especially when I was withdrawing from my meds....then Mrs Spanners got hold of her on Facebook and that was the end of it..Lol! Don't mess with Biker Chicks!!!

Old 08-08-2015, 03:46 AM
RidemyEVO
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

She works for me in my day job but in our Wellington Office, where I go once a month and has been trying to get me into bed for a couple of months, texting, sexting, sending me saucy pics on Facebook and by email...phoning me...the works....me being 54 and her 32 and smoking hot of middle eastern extraction.....couldn't get her to leave me alone and it started to get silly, especially when I was withdrawing from my meds....then Mrs Spanners got hold of her on Facebook and that was the end of it..Lol! Don't mess with Biker Chicks!!!

Funny story.

Old 08-08-2015, 07:46 AM
johnjzjz
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 4,524 Likes on 2,865 Posts

oh i get it now - you used the meds so you still have your own bed to sleep in -- very slick dude very slick in deed

Old 08-08-2015, 07:57 AM
Stiggy
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 5,534 Likes on 3,054 Posts

Originally Posted by johnjzjz
oh i get it now - you used the meds so you still have your own bed to sleep in -- very slick dude very slick in deed
Way more fun than talkin' about crank run out!

(I didn't think EVO's typically had run out issues....)

Old 08-08-2015, 03:25 PM
johnjzjz
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 4,524 Likes on 2,865 Posts

this could happen

Attached Thumbnails Crank Runout-8kgpn1438360010.jpg  

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Crank Runout