Exhaust System Topics New and old exhaust system discussions. Fitment issues to sound bites and suggestions. Post them here.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Jekill and Hyde

2012-2013 CVO Muffler Mods

Search this Thread

Old 10-20-2014, 05:18 PM
Wigglesclown
Novice
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2012-2013 CVO Muffler Mods

I've been looking at Fullsac CVO Powercores and the Perforated Muffler Sleeves.

I spent tons of money on my other bikes for motorwork, exhausts and misc and I'm trying not to break the bank on this one though.

I have a set of 12-13 CVO mufflers with the stock baffles on my 13 FLTRU with a stock headpipe that has been de-Catted. I also have a free flowing breather and the factory Stage 1 download.

I don't want to open up the exhaust to the point that I HAVE to have a tuner & Dyno time but I would like to have a little better sound.

What I'm considering is using the Fullsac Perforated Muffler Sleeves to give the mufflers more internal volume and re-install the factory baffle.....

My question is would this increase the sound volume and deepen the pitch of the mufflers.

Old 10-21-2014, 08:14 PM
UltraNutZ
Extreme HDF Member
Received 137 Likes on 108 Posts

Originally Posted by Wigglesclown
I've been looking at Fullsac CVO Powercores and the Perforated Muffler Sleeves.

I spent tons of money on my other bikes for motorwork, exhausts and misc and I'm trying not to break the bank on this one though.

I have a set of 12-13 CVO mufflers with the stock baffles on my 13 FLTRU with a stock headpipe that has been de-Catted. I also have a free flowing breather and the factory Stage 1 download.

I don't want to open up the exhaust to the point that I HAVE to have a tuner & Dyno time but I would like to have a little better sound.

What I'm considering is using the Fullsac Perforated Muffler Sleeves to give the mufflers more internal volume and re-install the factory baffle.....

My question is would this increase the sound volume and deepen the pitch of the mufflers.
Biased here but...
Same thing I did but instead of using all the insulation i only used half of it per steve's recomendation. Couldn't be happier