Forum Issues Discuss any issues you are having with the Harley Davidson Forum software here.

viewing attached images

Search this Thread

Old 02-28-2015, 06:14 AM
chambers j
Novice
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default viewing attached images

ok, i know that you have to post 5 times or be a member for 5 days, but i've been a member for 30 days and i still don't have permission to view attached images, can someone please help?
Joel

Old 02-28-2015, 06:23 AM
Iceman24
Seasoned HDF Member

Received 2,220 Likes on 1,622 Posts

Check your pc settings...make sure security program/config isn't blocking images.

Old 02-28-2015, 06:56 AM
ChickinOnaChain
Big Kahuna HDF Member
Received 3,070 Likes on 2,554 Posts

Hello,

NEW MEMBERS WILL NOT HAVE ACCESS TO PICTURES OR PMs UNTIL THEY HAVE BEEN AN ACTIVE MEMBER FOR FIVE DAYS AND FIVE POSTS.

Reminder, HD Forums rules do not allow posting meaningless posts in order to boost your post count. So don't post 5 messages here so you can view images. They will be removed and your post count reset.

Thank you for your time

Old 02-28-2015, 06:57 AM
Iceman24
Seasoned HDF Member

Received 2,220 Likes on 1,622 Posts

^^^In addition^^^

You only have/had 2-posts when thread was submitted...

Old 02-28-2015, 07:14 AM
chambers j
Novice

yep your both right and i still don't have an answer, when i have more to post about then I'll post, i am a lurker right now,,it's to cold to ride, or anything else,,but part of the agreement for members is that you be a member 5 days or 5 posts, I've been a member for 30 days. this is my first Harley, trying to see and learn as much as i can, but that doesn't mean i have to post about it. when I try to view someone's attachments i get send to the permission or rights page nothing to do with my web browser setting..this is on the end of the modders, i am asking for those rights, if your telling me i must post 5 times before i have those rights that makes me feel unwelcome, the first time i found this web forum( as a guest) i was viewing ads that looked to be posts(one from ford that i remember), but yet if i become a member don't post ads(that is a strange way to put it). i think i have met the requirements you've asked for, if not, show me the door...not very "new member friendly" if that is the case....
Joel

Old 02-28-2015, 09:46 AM
LS Bob
Road Warrior
Received 175 Likes on 125 Posts

Don't sweat it, man. The rules at first seem like a hassle, but the stuff you can learn here makes it worth it.
Heck, you could go in the games section and have a dozen posts in a half an hour. Most benefit from this forum is reading anyway.

Old 02-28-2015, 10:42 AM
IzzoQuazzo
Retired Admin

Received 9,039 Likes on 3,711 Posts

Go to the New Members area and say "Hi" to 5 newbies. Problem solved.

Old 02-28-2015, 12:52 PM
SPRINGER
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 3,269 Likes on 1,975 Posts

Originally Posted by chambers j
yep your both right and i still don't have an answer, when i have more to post about then I'll post, i am a lurker right now,,it's to cold to ride, or anything else,,but part of the agreement for members is that you be a member 5 days or 5 posts, I've been a member for 30 days. this is my first Harley, trying to see and learn as much as i can, but that doesn't mean i have to post about it. when I try to view someone's attachments i get send to the permission or rights page nothing to do with my web browser setting..this is on the end of the modders, i am asking for those rights, if your telling me i must post 5 times before i have those rights that makes me feel unwelcome, the first time i found this web forum( as a guest) i was viewing ads that looked to be posts(one from ford that i remember), but yet if i become a member don't post ads(that is a strange way to put it). i think i have met the requirements you've asked for, if not, show me the door...not very "new member friendly" if that is the case....
Joel
NEW MEMBERS WILL NOT HAVE ACCESS TO PICTURES OR PMs UNTIL THEY HAVE BEEN AN ACTIVE MEMBER FOR FIVE DAYS AND FIVE POSTS.

Since you like asking questions, I have one for you. This quote was taken from the sticky that is posted above this section and I was wondering if you could show me where it says 5 days or 5 posts, because I fail to see it. They are the same rules that everybody else has to follow, so everybody is treated the same here. Have a nice day

Old 02-28-2015, 01:45 PM
chambers j
Novice

oops, misread it, i thought it said (or).. well won't be posting much if anything til spring.
Joel

Old 02-28-2015, 01:52 PM
IzzoQuazzo
Retired Admin

Received 9,039 Likes on 3,711 Posts

That's 4. One more and you win.

Quick Reply: viewing attached images