Forum Issues Discuss any issues you are having with the Harley Davidson Forum software here.

where are my post going

Search this Thread

Old 03-26-2017, 06:35 PM
dwolf123
6th Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default where are my post going

why cant i view any of my post? its really aggravating to spend the time writing a long post describing my bikes problem and that being last time i see my post. whats point posting anything if i cant view it or any possible response. ive posted 2 post in last hr this being the 3rd. cant find my post anywhere,i am really flustered,actually pissed off cause i wasted so much time describing a serious problem im having with my bike. if this post disappears like the rest,you can delete my membership because i will not waste any more time here. whats really going on?

Old 03-26-2017, 06:45 PM
IzzoQuazzo
Retired Admin

Received 9,039 Likes on 3,711 Posts

Well this one posted, didn't it? You need to have 5 posts and be a member for 5 days before you're activated completely. That's in the rules. It's not a secret. Even though you've been a member for 3 years, you have not been active so there you go.

Old 03-26-2017, 11:35 PM
ChickinOnaChain
Big Kahuna HDF Member
Received 3,070 Likes on 2,554 Posts

And you posted this question twice, which is a rule violation of double posting. It was "moved" and you won't see that one.

I usually click on my "name" and a window pops up and one option is "find all posts". Click on it. And for what it's worth, your account can't be deleted. It just goes inactive.

Last edited by ChickinOnaChain; 03-26-2017 at 11:40 PM.
Old 04-08-2017, 10:07 AM
dwolf123
6th Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by ChickinOnaChain
And you posted this question twice, which is a rule violation of double posting. It was "moved" and you won't see that one.

I usually click on my "name" and a window pops up and one option is "find all posts". Click on it. And for what it's worth, your account can't be deleted. It just goes inactive.
this is the first time I have ever been able to find anything I've ever posted so I'm sorry if I broke the rules but it was like my post were vanishing I can't find a on my computer I'm on my cell phone right now I miss the first time I've ever saw anything I've ever posted on the site I was about to just give it up I'm having some serious problems with my bike and I need some help and I coulgdn't figure out why I couldn't find my post I don't know why when I'm on my computer I can't find anything I posted. This is the first time I've logged in with my cell phone and this is the first time I've ever saw the option to click on threads of started or to read my posts . So that's the reason I posted the same thing twice because it was disappearing I'm sitting here with my cell phone and my computer both and I can't find anything I posted on my computer but I can find it with my cell phone now . So I gather I have to have a certain level membership before I can ask any questions and getting help well that sucks I wouldn't even want to be a member here that's the case because i thought this was thevplace to get help when needed, I was in aware that I couldn't ask a question
I'm just having
r I'm having a bad day and then reading this it's even make it worse so another words the site is not gonna be any help to me there's no point in me asking questions because you're not going to get answered right . That's just great I don't know what the point is being a member to decide if he can't even ask a question that you need help with . And I've clicked on my name every time I come to the site and never once has he gave me the option to view my post or view anything that I did it's even been difficult to even post any pictures of my bikes I've tried to post a lot more than us posted I'm just having a really bad freaking day sorry for the trouble I need to find a site where I can get some help

Last edited by dwolf123; 04-08-2017 at 10:18 AM. Reason: reason for anything because I misspelled words or my cell phone misunderstood me and put a word in the wind supposed to put in there so I was going to go back and change it what is going on here
Old 04-08-2017, 11:56 AM
ChickinOnaChain
Big Kahuna HDF Member
Received 3,070 Likes on 2,554 Posts

First, there's no rule or certain level to ask questions. A lot of the time, if a question is in the wrong section, it gets moved but with an option to click on the original question, which takes you to where the question was moved to. The 5 days/5 posts is for private messages and seeing pictures.

I know it takes time to find out where specific sections are. You just have to click "FORUMS" in the gray bar on the left side and play around with the forums.

As for you leaving, that's up to you.

Last edited by ChickinOnaChain; 04-08-2017 at 12:00 PM.