Forum Issues Discuss any issues you are having with the Harley Davidson Forum software here.

As a new member I need some guidance

Old 04-17-2014, 07:53 PM
Maxdog2
Tourer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default As a new member I need some guidance

I have been spending most of my time on the Evo section, but my question is about selling parts. I have a set of Thunder Header slip ons and was going to offer to my new friends, but do not know if this is ok, or do I have to post in the parts for sale section. thanks

Old 04-17-2014, 08:52 PM
EveHD
Moderatress
Received 29 Likes on 22 Posts

I've attached the HD Fourm rules below...

Rule numbers 6 & 7

6. Selling or solicitation of ANYTHING in the general forum, by Private Message or in Chat is considered Spam and is not allowed. Anyone found posting excessive links to their websites, or suspected of "sneaky" advertising will be warned and will possibly lose their posting privileges. Using the name of your business as your login is prohibited unless you are a current Sponsor of HDF. Please post your private party ads in the HDForums Classifieds forum sections. If you are a business and have a product or service that would be of interest to our members, visit our Advertising/Sponsorship page to learn how you can join our team and help support our community. We offer a variety of low-cost packages that can be of great benefit to your company.

7. The Free HDForums Classified Sections are provided to active HDF Members only. We are not interested in competing with Craig's List or Ebay. To be considered an "active" HDF Member you have to have been registered for at least 30 days and have a minimum of 5 posts. If you attempt to post in the Classified Sections prior to meeting the above criteria you will receive an error message telling you that you do not have posting privileges in those sections.

https://www.hdforums.com/forum/new-m...ums-rules.html

Old 04-17-2014, 09:41 PM
Maxdog2
Tourer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thank you, that is what I needed.