Forum Issues Discuss any issues you are having with the Harley Davidson Forum software here.

Links will not open

Search this Thread

Old 08-22-2014, 03:24 PM
Browning, nb
Cruiser
Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts
Default Links will not open

If a forum member post a link to another web page I can't open it. It seems to try but won't take me there unless I copy the link, exit the forum than paste it to search. Any ideas?

Old 08-24-2014, 11:30 AM
FXD2003Rider
Administrator Emeritus

Received 867 Likes on 576 Posts

Originally Posted by Browning, nb
If a forum member post a link to another web page I can't open it. It seems to try but won't take me there unless I copy the link, exit the forum than paste it to search. Any ideas?
Please go to the post in which you encountered this problem, right click on the post # to retrieve the link and copy it into a new post in this thread and I'll have a look at your problem...

Old 08-26-2014, 07:14 PM
Browning, nb
Cruiser

Originally Posted by FXD2003Rider
Please go to the post in which you encountered this problem, right click on the post # to retrieve the link and copy it into a new post in this thread and I'll have a look at your problem...
I hope I used the right wording when describing my issue.
For example I was reading this thread Motorcycle Lift - Have you ever seen/used this one? And in the first post there is a link to view the lift. I clicked on it and it try's to open it but the screen will go white and not show anything or do anything. If I want to view the lift I have to exit the site after copying the link, view it and return to the site to continue.
I should state I'm on a ipad
I hope this helps you help me lol
Thanks

Old 08-27-2014, 09:43 AM
FXD2003Rider
Administrator Emeritus

Received 867 Likes on 576 Posts

Originally Posted by Browning, nb
I hope I used the right wording when describing my issue.
For example I was reading this thread Motorcycle Lift - Have you ever seen/used this one? And in the first post there is a link to view the lift. I clicked on it and it try's to open it but the screen will go white and not show anything or do anything. If I want to view the lift I have to exit the site after copying the link, view it and return to the site to continue.
I should state I'm on a ipad
I hope this helps you help me lol
Thanks
Link works great at my desktop computer. I do not have an iPad so cannot check that unfortunately. Perhaps any one else in here could check at the iPad? Here's the link to the post:

https://www.hdforums.com/forum/13145805-post1.html

Old 08-27-2014, 11:33 AM
Browning, nb
Cruiser
Default Got it thanks

For others with the same issue or lack of knowledge, there is 3 dots at the top right of your screen. Click on it and it will ask to open with chrome or safarie.
Thanks again.