Fuel Moto / Jackpot Mufflers USA's leader in EFI tuning and exhaust systems.

Thank you from ME

Search this Thread

Old 04-30-2016, 08:38 AM
misfitJason
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 1,030 Likes on 651 Posts
Default Thank you from ME

I just wanted to throw a thank you your way. I have purchased several items from your company and called several times. My main reason from buying from you guys has always been your customer support and a large amount of recommendations from peers. Sometimes it may be a little cheaper to buy a product from elsewhere but in the end the customer support is totally worth it and to know if I have a question I can pick up the phone or send an email. Anyway, to get to the point, I got a powervision through you guys. You didn't have a specific map for my motor build being that my bike was an odd year. I got a map from dynojet and eventually had it dyno tuned (or so I thought). It ran like crap. The guys at HTT recommended I get a new base map from you guys and Jamie (I think) searched and found me one that would be a start for my 06 dyna. Immediately I could tell the timing was more fluid and smoother. After tuning runs the bike is much smoother with power delivery. The top end feels better and my starts are easier. Long story short, I am sure you get a lot of people bitching through email and not a lot of thank yous or job well dones. So thank you very much from a repeat and will be a repeat customer in the future.

Thank you.
Jason Legath

Sent from a telecommunication device