Fuel Moto / Jackpot Mufflers USA's leader in EFI tuning and exhaust systems.

Dynojet Power Vision, the Future of Tuning is here!

Search this Thread

Old 11-12-2010, 10:17 AM
fuelmoto
Platinum Sponsor
Received 4,104 Likes on 1,339 Posts
Default Dynojet Power Vision, the Future of Tuning is here!

Fuel Moto is proud to introduce the Power Vision by Dynojet, a true evolution in tuning for 2001-2011 Delphi equipped Harley Davidson’s. The Dynojet Power Vision is the fastest ECM flash tuner on the market, and it also offers the most powerful tuning features. Power Vision features a fully configurable high resolution touch screen that can be either mounted on your bike and used to monitor real time data, or simply used for tuning, logging or storing maps. Power Vision also includes comprehensive tuning software for your computer including an integrated tuning utility called Auto Tune Basic which uses the stock narrowband sensors, and there is an awesome option the Auto Tune Pro which uses the AT-100 with dual Bosch Wideband sensors.

Fuel Moto has been fortunate to be involved with Power Vision thru all stages of development as a technical partner and there are so many never before seen features that I don’t know where to start. We wanted to provide the most comprehensive tuning package available, along with an easy to use package. One of the most unique features is the ability to capture your base calibration and immediately start tuning. With Power Vision you can quickly read the calibration in your ECM, retrieve it, and then edit any table within the calibration as required. You can also choose from the database of pre configured calibrations that are fully updatable thru the update client. There are already hundreds of maps developed, and at the moment both Dynojet and Fuel Moto are working on more calibrations every day.

Here are just some of the editable tables and utilites within Power Vision WinPV software and many of them are adjustable right thru the Power Vision touch screen display: Front/Rear VE, Front/Rear Ignition timing, AFR/Lambda (you can display as AFR or Lambda), Idle RPM, Rev Limiter, IAC Steps, Throttle Blade Control on Drive by Wire models, Injector size,Cranking Fuel, Acceleration enrichment, Deceleration enleanment, PE fuel, PE spark, Warmup Enrichment, Speedo Calibration, EITMS, Knock Control, Adaptive Knock, AND MORE!

For more info you can contact Jamie at 877-729-4754 or email me jamie@fuelmotousa.com

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vulWE...layer_embedded

Jamie Long / Fuel Moto USA
The USA's Leader V-Twin EFI & Performance www.fuelmotousa.com
Contact 920-423-3309
Email jamie@fuelmotousa.com

Old 11-29-2010, 01:06 PM
BrunoTheDog
Novice
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

is the Display water resistant?

Old 11-29-2010, 03:33 PM
fuelmoto
Platinum Sponsor

Yes, the display is water resistant

Old 12-05-2010, 12:18 PM
Sporty 48
Novice
Default Power Vision Background

Jamie,
I am on the list to purchase a Power Vision with Fuel Moto. Was considering a TTS tuner but was convinced by Fuel Moto's reputation and Fuel Moto's statements about the Power Vision.
Was going to do a series of mods before I got a clue that the tuner is so important to engine life and performance and that air cleaners, pipes or cams can destroy a motor with out modifying the stock program on the ECU. So, I held off making any performance mods.
While waiting for delivery, would like to do background reading to get a start on tuning.
Would you please point me in the right direction to get started?
Thanks,
R

Old 12-06-2010, 02:33 PM
fuelmoto
Platinum Sponsor

Originally Posted by Sporty 48
Jamie,
I am on the list to purchase a Power Vision with Fuel Moto. Was considering a TTS tuner but was convinced by Fuel Moto's reputation and Fuel Moto's statements about the Power Vision.
Was going to do a series of mods before I got a clue that the tuner is so important to engine life and performance and that air cleaners, pipes or cams can destroy a motor with out modifying the stock program on the ECU. So, I held off making any performance mods.
While waiting for delivery, would like to do background reading to get a start on tuning.
Would you please point me in the right direction to get started?
Thanks,
R
Dynojet is currently working on the user guide for the Power Vision as well as some video tutorials and we will likely put some media together as well. As far as getting a good introduction on EFI and tuning strategies I would recommend any of the books and DVD's by Greg Banish which are very good.

Old 12-11-2010, 05:25 PM
EL in NH
Cruiser
Received 18 Likes on 15 Posts

Hello

I've read the list of features..all the EFI controllers have lists that are mostly Greek to me...if you would not mind could you elaborate in layman's terms for me.

!)Why should I buy this as opposed to say the PC V..
2)..Is the fact that you don't need to use a computer to monitor/change values etc..the main selling point?

3) If not what is the reason for another EFI controller.

Old 12-13-2010, 03:30 PM
fuelmoto
Platinum Sponsor

Both the PC-V and Power Vision are great products, it really comes down to which one you or your tuner feel most comfortable tuning with. The main benefit from Power Vision is that it flashes the ECM directly and does not require an additional piggyback device, PV also give you more advanced tuning parameters. You are welcome to contact us and we can help decide which product would work best for you

Old 12-13-2010, 07:12 PM
EL in NH
Cruiser
Received 18 Likes on 15 Posts
Default The lights came on

I understand the difference now....Your clarity and economy of words was just what I needed..thanks for taking the time..

I am in the process of deciding on an auto tune controller..I will most certainly call you first.
regards
Ernie

Old 12-18-2010, 08:04 AM
LouEyez
Cruiser

hi, reviving this thread as we get closer to the release date.

My bike is at the shop right now, getting some engine work done, and I'm waiting on the powervision to start shipping (apparently Santa won't be bringing mine with him this year.

I was wondering what kind of maps will already be available when the device makes it to market.

I have a stage 1 with SERT, KessTeck exhaust, Ness Big Sucker (current mods)
Being installed right now are SE engine components, a list of which I will provide once I have my bike back since I only have the names in french.

I want to know if changing the pistons would then require a remap, etc...

Thanks,

L

Old 12-19-2010, 08:40 PM
fuelmoto
Platinum Sponsor

Originally Posted by LouEyez
hi, reviving this thread as we get closer to the release date.

My bike is at the shop right now, getting some engine work done, and I'm waiting on the powervision to start shipping (apparently Santa won't be bringing mine with him this year.

I was wondering what kind of maps will already be available when the device makes it to market.

I have a stage 1 with SERT, KessTeck exhaust, Ness Big Sucker (current mods)
Being installed right now are SE engine components, a list of which I will provide once I have my bike back since I only have the names in french.

I want to know if changing the pistons would then require a remap, etc...

Thanks,

L
We do not yet have the final calibration list from Dynojet but there will be a good assortment of them, we have a pretty good range of cals we have developed in-house at Fuel Moto which we will offer to our customers as well. Changing major components will require a calibration change and/or retuning.

Quick Reply: Dynojet Power Vision, the Future of Tuning is here!