Fuel Moto / Jackpot Mufflers USA's leader in EFI tuning and exhaust systems.

Thanks Guys!

Search this Thread

Old 02-04-2012, 08:58 PM
hd_rolling
Supporter

Received 146 Likes on 87 Posts
Thumbs up Thanks Guys!

I've been bugging Jamie with price checks and questions for about a year and I finally bit the bullet and ordered everything for my cam install. Every email was answered same day and parts were shipped quickly, maps also come same day to make everything go as quickly as possible. Just wanted to say thanks for the service and putting up with my emails for so long. Everything arrived ready to go and installed without a hitch. The video for the pushrods helped greatly and the map worked perfectly. Debating if I want to use the auto tune or not right now because it's running so good.
Look forward to a return customer as the 107 jugs and pistons will be getting ordered soon.
Thanks,
Jeff (Deuce) hd_rolling

Old 02-06-2012, 11:41 PM
phat_ridegt
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i am a wrench by trade but never worked on anything with less than 4 cylinders lol....

what kind of difficulty is involved with doing this swap? I am looking at a tw-555 swap...

Old 02-07-2012, 08:06 AM
hd_rolling
Supporter

Received 146 Likes on 87 Posts

For me it didn't seem bad but I watched the videos over and over and did a lot of reading. I bought the $100 bearing puller installer off ebay and it worked great. Other than that no special tools were needed that I didn't already have. I left my heavy breather intake on, didn't see a need to remove it. And I have floorboard spacers so they were left on because they were not in my way. I was changing my lifters anyways so I just pulled the cams and cam plate and let the pushrods and lifters fall out so I didn't have to cut my pushrods. I already have a bike lift and basic tools so for me it was the most enjoyable install Ive done to my bike so far!

Old 02-09-2012, 09:38 PM
fuelmoto
Platinum Sponsor
Received 4,104 Likes on 1,339 Posts

Originally Posted by hd_rolling
I've been bugging Jamie with price checks and questions for about a year and I finally bit the bullet and ordered everything for my cam install. Every email was answered same day and parts were shipped quickly, maps also come same day to make everything go as quickly as possible. Just wanted to say thanks for the service and putting up with my emails for so long. Everything arrived ready to go and installed without a hitch. The video for the pushrods helped greatly and the map worked perfectly. Debating if I want to use the auto tune or not right now because it's running so good.
Look forward to a return customer as the 107 jugs and pistons will be getting ordered soon.
Thanks,
Jeff (Deuce) hd_rolling
Thank you for your feedback and support

Jamie Long / Fuel Moto USA
The USA's Leader V-Twin EFI & Performance www.fuelmotousa.com
Contact 920-423-3309
Email jamie@fuelmotousa.com